Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 All-star game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Outperformed? He has played well no doubt. I think he should of made it instead of Brock holt.

I do remember some twins player just hitting a 2 run 10 inning walk off home run the day he was snubbed

This guy?

DOZIER.BLUE.RC.REF.12BDP.NS.jpg

I saw that HR you speak of live on TV. Was nice for sure. All the guys are deserving!!

I wouldn't be upset to see any of the five picked.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I'll watch both. I do every year.

It's by far my favorite All Star game of any sport. I love every event, from the celebrity game, to the Derby, and the game itself.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Kershaw named to the ASG.

Complete bull****.

It should have been Cueto.

One, he's more deserving.

Two, the damn game is in his home ballpark.

MLB couldn't have the ASG without its darling though. Might as well have him start again when he isn't deserving of that either.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Kershaw named to the ASG.

Complete bull****.

It should have been Cueto.

One, he's more deserving.

Two, the damn game is in his home ballpark.

MLB couldn't have the ASG without its darling though. Might as well have him start again when he isn't deserving of that either.

Cueto pitched today, so he would have had to be replaced on the roster, just like Scherzer. I'm sure that played a part in deciding to pick Kershaw over Cueto

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Cueto pitched today, so he would have had to be replaced on the roster, just like Scherzer. I'm sure that played a part in deciding to pick Kershaw over Cueto

Same reason why Santiago replaced Gray and not Kluber or Gallardo. Would have been ridiculous to replace a player with another ineligible.

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ

So it should've been Cueto to replace Scherzer, Arrieta to replace Cueto, and Kershaw to replace Arrieta.

Where's the problem solvers at MLB?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Who is your pick? I wish Cespedes was in it to attempt a 3-peat but I will go with Fielder FTW.

2015-mlb-all-star-home-run-derby1c.jpg

Members online

Latest posts