Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-_- 4/19 Sunday Morning Thread -_-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Afternoon all , Magic , nice joke as usual today

Ryan

20110124+-+CWC+Challenge+-+Birthday.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, I'm back at school now. Have a couple of cards to scan that showed up in the mail yesterday. I forgot to mention what I saw at a benefit silent auction last night. There was a Ziploc bag, with 6 stacks of baseball cards inside. Of course, these stacks were held together by a rubber band, and they were all late 80's early 90's stuff. There were roughly 100 cards in each stack, and then there was also a letter in the bag. It stated that each stack had at least 1 HOFer, and that each stack was valued around $50. I chuckled and my mom asked what was up. When I showed it to her, she laughed as well since she knows that those are worthless. I get that it was a benefit auction, but nothing like misleading the bidders. According to the guy that donated them, there was roughly $300 worth of cards in the bag, and there was one bid on it for $75

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Members online

Latest posts