Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Case of Best of Baseball w/Scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Hey all. I don't post that much here, but I am sure many of y'all have bought from me over the years on eBay. My ID there is MGiuseffi1969. Anyway, I ripped a case of Best of Baseball today. Got some extra Black Friday packs that yielded some nice stuff (Pete Rose Auto, Lolo Jones Auto and a few nice FB hits). Anyway, the BOB Case was my best so far. Love this stuff. The hits:
Green Molitor #/25
BOBMolitor_zpsd160d4f3.jpg

Red Heathcott #/5
BOBHeathcott_zps7d52710e.jpg

Puig Auto (I couldn't find any completed auctions. SSP?)
BOBPuig_zps3cf77ca7.jpg

and the Buybacks:
Hot Bonus Redemption for a 2009 Bowman Sterling Box (Trout, etc):
BOBSterling_zps3db6ff45.jpg

a sweet Killebrew Auto BGS 9 w/10 Auto (The lowest $$$ card, but a sweet piece. That's why I like this stuff. Even when you don't get a huwe $$$ return, you still get a really nice card)
BOBKillebrew1_zps5df181c4.jpg

BOBKillebrew2_zps88e308ee.jpg

and the best hit of the case:
BOBMantle1_zps46be8c13.jpg

BOBMantle2_zpsd81ae313.jpg

Thanks for the look. Mike

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Even Leaf cant get the name and uniform right, look at the Molitor, Milwaukee uniform, Minnesota name on the card. :benson:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Even Leaf cant get the name and uniform right, look at the Molitor, Milwaukee uniform, Minnesota name on the card. :benson:

Yeah that bothered me too lol
However, I also have a Rob Deer auto incoming from Panini Home Town Heroes (someone remind me to ask elsewhere what the heck the "theme" of that set is supposed to actually be) that lists Deer as Milwaukee but is clearly a Detroit photo though less obviously so. They all STILL do it but it shouldn't happen

Members online

Latest posts