Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A crazy situation that happened in my shop today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I opened this thread expecting a post like this...

Well, a new development in this story. The dad came back into the shop today and jumped the counter. Laying a full out assault on me. Turns out the kid is now on crack, and the dad ain't so happy about that. While pounding his fists of fury into my face he was rambling about how his son turned to crack because he can't collect baseball cards. Apparently it's all my fault that the kids has nothing to do now but crack, because he is banned from my shop.

I opened this thread expecting a post like this...

Well, a new development in this story. The dad came back into the shop today and jumped the counter. Laying a full out assault on me. Turns out the kid is now on crack, and the dad ain't so happy about that. While pounding his fists of fury into my face he was rambling about how his son turned to crack because he can't collect baseball cards. Apparently it's all my fault that the kids has nothing to do now but crack, because he is banned from my shop.

This reads exactly like my life story.. Ifff you Replace cards with cat heads and crack with skin.

Members online

Latest posts