Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

a scumbag on ebay trying to pull and 1/1 allen ginter scam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
notjomommasclint said:
i honestly dont think anyone has been fooled by those cards recently... but if you have no intention of buying a specific card and post it just so you can blast the seller you is trawl'n...

ya your right im the first person on here to do that :lol:

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
For current established collectors - yes. But newbies or novices may not even think of doing this or know how, some may not even think this important.

Basically all sales aren't directed to currently established collectors, these other people are great to sell to. Honest collectors would want these people to learn more about the hobby before purchasing though.

notjomommasclint said:
iphoner111 said:
I would think that is a 1/1 anyone who doesnt have familiarity of that set wouldnt know.

i would hope you would do your research before you drop $800 on a card or set that you had no familiarity with...

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
I like how people wanna get violent(Hopefully theres no sex in your violence too, lol) because of cardboard..It amazes me..WHO CARES!!!!

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
bportjoey said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
bportjoey said:
GarkoCollector said:
bportjoey said:
This really gets my ******* in a bunch when scum like this guy tries to pull scams like this, just check out the auction and it will speak for itself, I wrote him a nice email giving him a piece of my mind,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... _500wt_928

Dear 2006cardsbuyer,

If i was a sucker, in which you are hoping to luer
in with auction and bought this I would personally
drive to your house and..... you could fill in the
blanks. it scumbags like you that take advantage
of newcomers and scare them away....you are a true
scumbag

Sounds like you're a grade A internet tough guy. If you'd drive to someone's house over a baseball card due to what amounts to someone not knowing that these are not actually 1/1's, you're a pathetic loser in every sense of the word.

Sounds likthe only scumbag here is the writer of the email.

wow Im the internet tough guy, every time i see you post on here her its you talking s=== to someone,...ALWAYS and you have the nerve to call me a internet tough guy when you just go out on a childish name calling blitz at me, grow up son grow up...and I wouldnt be mad over a measly card id be pissed that some scumbag took me for 800 buck
Guys remember he pulled the Longoria superfractor he can do what he wants. ::facepalm::

see i am a man who can admit when he is wrong, I was wrong and already put that issue to bed over a month ago, so get over that....it was stupid then and its even stupider to bring up now over a month later
No its still funny because this is just another stupid idiotic post by you. How is the Longoria Super by the way? Quit trolling

saferseas

Mar 9, 2010
Portland, OR
i can understand blaming the original poster for overreacting, but you're an idiot if you think that auction is just an honest mistake. The guy is obviously trying to deceive someone.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
MarlinsManiac20 said:
bportjoey said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
bportjoey said:
GarkoCollector said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... _500wt_928[/url]

Dear 2006cardsbuyer,

If i was a sucker, in which you are hoping to luer
in with auction and bought this I would personally
drive to your house and..... you could fill in the
blanks. it scumbags like you that take advantage
of newcomers and scare them away....you are a true
scumbag

Sounds like you're a grade A internet tough guy. If you'd drive to someone's house over a baseball card due to what amounts to someone not knowing that these are not actually 1/1's, you're a pathetic loser in every sense of the word.

Sounds likthe only scumbag here is the writer of the email.

wow Im the internet tough guy, every time i see you post on here her its you talking s=== to someone,...ALWAYS and you have the nerve to call me a internet tough guy when you just go out on a childish name calling blitz at me, grow up son grow up...and I wouldnt be mad over a measly card id be pissed that some scumbag took me for 800 buck
Guys remember he pulled the Longoria superfractor he can do what he wants. ::facepalm::

see i am a man who can admit when he is wrong, I was wrong and already put that issue to bed over a month ago, so get over that....it was stupid then and its even stupider to bring up now over a month later
No its still funny because this is just another stupid idiotic post by you. How is the Longoria Super by the way? Quit trolling[/quote:eek:rbql3lb]

is that all you got to say, your pathetic!!! like i said get over it

uniquebaseballcards said:
For current established collectors - yes. But newbies or novices may not even think of doing this or know how, some may not even think this important.

Basically all sales aren't directed to currently established collectors, these other people are great to sell to. Honest collectors would want these people to learn more about the hobby before purchasing though.

notjomommasclint said:
iphoner111 said:
I would think that is a 1/1 anyone who doesnt have familiarity of that set wouldnt know.

i would hope you would do your research before you drop $800 on a card or set that you had no familiarity with...

while i agree not all sales are accredited to salty seasoned collectors and i am probably being naive here but 800 is still a lot to spend on a card if you are just breaking into the hobby. especially without doing any research on the set or the card you are buying.

i will never say that collectors are the smartest most analytical purchasers but jeez... most of the people who get rocked on "scams" like this really have to share the blame for their actions. not saying they deserve it... just saying most people have more time than money... so spend some time before you spend some money.

Members online

Latest posts