Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Video Game Product?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I'm bored, so I started looking up video game cards that Topps/Panini/Leaf/UD has made that depicts "famous" gamers, or the history of gaming.

Seeing as how I also collect retro and modern gaming stuff, I would love to see a product that brings together my two favorite hobbies, and I think it would be quite popular.

Lots of great video game cards have been made within the past few years (I'll post a few below), and video game sets have been produced in the past as well. What are your thoughts on it?

$%28KGrHqV,%21k8FIf2CDoQFBSO9tydYgQ%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Z

allen-and-ginter-8491704059208370.jpg

$%28KGrHqRHJ%214FJR,Zm1BcBSVFfkS%217w%7E%7E60_35.JPG

41DKCXNwoRL._SY300_.jpg

2011%2BTopps%2BAmerican%2BPie_0007.jpg

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Steve Wiebe from the King of Kong documentary was in Allen and Ginter as well. I cant find the scan of mine but I sent it to him TTM and he signed it. Also there are some Twin Galaxies cards that were made with some of the high score record holders on them, but I am not sure how many of those were produced. I know some of the Twin Galaxies guys were sending to each other to get them signed. There was a thread on the old Twin Galaxies forum about them but the old forum doesn't exist anymore.

There were the early 80's cards as well like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and some others. I have a Donkey Kong box and a few unopened packs. I have some of the Nintendo unopened packs as well. I think some Nintendo cards were issued in Nintendo Power magazines as well and they are probably hard to find in good shape.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Steve Wiebe from the King of Kong documentary was in Allen and Ginter as well. I cant find the scan of mine but I sent it to him TTM and he signed it. Also there are some Twin Galaxies cards that were made with some of the high score record holders on them, but I am not sure how many of those were produced. I know some of the Twin Galaxies guys were sending to each other to get them signed. There was a thread on the old Twin Galaxies forum about them but the old forum doesn't exist anymore.

There were the early 80's cards as well like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and some others. I have a Donkey Kong box and a few unopened packs. I have some of the Nintendo unopened packs as well. I think some Nintendo cards were issued in Nintendo Power magazines as well and they are probably hard to find in good shape.

Topps and Fleer used to make all sorts of cards. I'm looking into picking up a few packs of Video City.

I remember seeing a video where Walter Day was selling some Twin Galaxies cards. I really need to get his autograph.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Topps and Fleer used to make all sorts of cards. I'm looking into picking up a few packs of Video City.

I remember seeing a video where Walter Day was selling some Twin Galaxies cards. I really need to get his autograph.

It seems like Non Sport Update may have done a story on the Twin Galaxies cards if I am not mistaken. I used to hang out on the old forums and tried submitting a few NES scores a few years ago.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I just picked up the Wiebe and Mitchell Ginter base cards for TTM, and the Wendell Goodwin.

Got them all for a grand total of $1.36 from SportLots. Needed some other stuff, so I thought why not.

Members online

Latest posts