Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amazing 90s/2000s insert topic - football time!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Do you have a different user name on COMC? If your name is the same, I can't believe I missed it. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to get it for a decent price. No way am I paying the $56 being asked on ebay :!:

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
RustyGreerFan said:
Do you have a different user name on COMC? If your name is the same, I can't believe I missed it. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to get it for a decent price. No way am I paying the $56 being asked on ebay :!:

Same user name. Maybe whoever bought it from me sold it to you. What did you pay for it?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
God...I've got so many 90's football inserts. I kinda went that route after all the baseball stuff got too crazy. You can go to shows and pick up a slew of them for nothing. It's like nobody even cares about the anymore. I need to get some stuff scanned for this thread.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
predatorkj said:
God...I've got so many 90's football inserts. I kinda went that route after all the baseball stuff got too crazy. You can go to shows and pick up a slew of them for nothing. It's like nobody even cares about the anymore. I need to get some stuff scanned for this thread.

Scan them up and sell me the Cris Carters! (If you have any)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
CollectorsCorner said:
predatorkj said:

Scan them up and sell me the Cris Carters! (If you have any)

I have a few decent ones. Nothing too valuable. Belive it or not, Cris Carter, Issac Bruce, and Drew Bledsoe seem to be the most easily found in the dime and quarter boxes. I know that at every show over the last 4 years I've been to, I'd bring a stck of about a 100 football 90's inserts home with these guys being well represented. Basketball is this way too. Nothing ever too valuable. But diecuts, cool designs, and refractors galore.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
A few relatively recent scans:

1998LeafRookiesandStarsTicketMastersDieCuts5A.jpg
1998LeafRookiesandStarsTicketMastersDieCuts5B.jpg

1999SkyBoxPremiumAutographicsRedFoil.jpg
2000RevolutionRed.jpg

Missed on a couple of monster Frank Sanders cards recently. Still kicking myself. ::facepalm::

Last edited:

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Yeah, I was surprised that a Frank Sanders Brillants 24K sold for $35. Some more in. Sorry, can't help but peel those refractors. They look too nice peeled.

1997Finest123Refractors.jpg
1997Finest115Refractors.jpg

1997Finest323EmbossedRefractors.jpg
1998BlackDiamondRookiesQuadruple38.jpg

Last edited:

Porbeagle

Sep 25, 2010
Great thread! Some of these cards look really amazing! Companies were much more creative back then when it came to designing isert sets.

Here are some nice inserts that I found in my collection:

AnthonyThomas-2001PressPassBreakout.jpg

2001 Press Pass Breakout

1998-CharlesWoodson-PacificOmegaRis.jpg

1998 Pacific Omega Rising Stars

1999-TaiStreets-PressPassXsandOs.jpg

1999 Press Pass Xs and Os

TimBiakabutuka-1996SelectBuildingBlocks.jpg

1996 Select Building Blocks

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Yesterday an entire set of Ultra Starring Role sold for a bargain - just $27. There's a Favre in ended auctions that sold for that much. I just missed it by about an hour...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts