Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Anyone else get the abandon ship message? I must have missed it.

So will This will be the twins opening day lineup

C- Mauer
1B- Parmalee
2B- Carol
SS floriomon
3B plouffe
Lf Willingham
Cf Hicks
Rf domit
DH Mourneau however it's not likely
Sp Diamond
You could see Arcia in Right, with Doumit playing C and 1B at times

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Yes I do, maybe even 11 or 12, but need to go in my prospect safe to make sure. I do know they are all golds with some base, ref and blues.

Nice! Mine is nowhere close to yours, but I've got 5 Base Autos, 3 Refractor Autos, 2 Blue Refractor Autos, 1 Gold Refractor Auto, and 1 Orange Refractor Auto.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Nice! Mine is nowhere close to yours, but I've got 5 Base Autos, 3 Refractor Autos, 2 Blue Refractor Autos, 1 Gold Refractor Auto, and 1 Orange Refractor Auto.
I should have jumped on an orange here in the past 2 months, just buying other stuff. Hey BTW can you take a week off in the FCB pool of picking teams.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I should have jumped on an orange here in the past 2 months, just buying other stuff. Hey BTW can you take a week off in the FCB pool of picking teams.

Haha are you talking about the Fantasy Football Picks? I'm surprised I've been at the top for this long, it's really close every week though. I barely even pay attention to the NFL anymore lol

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I know this isn't Twins related, and it's short notice... Can someone get me Kramer tomorrow? On a cheap card or photo or something?

I can reimburse for the item, the shipping, and a little extra for your time.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Denard Span
2010ToppsChromeRedRefractord24-25.jpg

Liam Hendriks
LiamHendriks2012BowmanChromePurpleRefractord026-199.jpg

Now have Hendriks Red, Orange, Gold, and Purple from 2012 Bowman Chrome. If anybody has any of the cards that I'm missing I would be interested! Here's the list:

Base, Refractor, X-Fractor, Green Refractor, Blue Refractor

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I know this isn't Twins related, and it's short notice... Can someone get me Kramer tomorrow? On a cheap card or photo or something?

I can reimburse for the item, the shipping, and a little extra for your time.

If I go, want me to add it to your tab? :lol:

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
$150 for Hicks auto gold, guy hasn't done a thing. Be lucky to get anything close to that.
I do like the trades. Let's see if Hicks can play. I have my doubts he will be anything. Could see Twins picking up Drew Stubbs. He needs to get out of Cincy.

Tommy Kramer is doing a signing?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
DSC09267.jpg

DSC09261.jpg

#'d/100

DSC09259.jpg

DSC09260.jpg

Front & Back

Still have to get pics of everything Jared sent me too. Perhaps tomorrow.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Haven't pickup up much lately. Just bought a 2012 topps black border scott diamond rc /63. happy to have it

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Love the Hunters Dave. I still have that bunch of them from my friend if you are interested.

This is my 35th leaf exhibits card. If anyone has any of them I would be very interested.
$T2eC16h,!)sE9swmcM0vBQttQKvN,g~~60_57.JPG

Members online