Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
My apologies for a hockey post, but Zach Parise will be at Gander Mountain in Eden Prairie tomorrow at 3PM.

I'll be at Josh Harding, so I don't know if I can breeze over in time. If anyone goes, can you get me an auto?

View From The Lighthouse - Minnesota Wild

EDIT: I think I can go from Morris, to Parise, to Harding... I'm going to try it...
To answer your OMLB Q, there are dozens of stores in the TCs that sell balls, plan accordenly and you will get your balls

GL making it from Morris in MV to Paraise in EP and leaving time for Harding in Tonka.
If you are one of the first people for Morris then you might be able to make it to all three, but if you spend more than 45 mins at Morris, no way you make it to harding in time. Minimum drive time from location to location to location is 1 hour.
Paraise IMO is gonna be madness on the anticipation that he "may" sign. Harding is gonna be packed, easily 45+ mins in line if one arrives in line at the start of the signing at 3pm.
IMO, Paraise is at best a 25/75 shot of signing.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
What stuff you plan on getting signed TB. I bet you see a lot of same hounds at each event.

Jack Morris: 16x20 Photofile (him walking off mound and waving his hat at the crowd). Silver ink, w/ 1991 WS MVP inscription
Frank Viola: OMLB w/87 WS MVP inscription
Jeff Reardon: OMLB w/? Inscription
Josh Harding: 8x10 Photofile (in the iron range red, of course)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
To answer your OMLB Q, there are dozens of stores in the TCs that sell balls, plan accordenly and you will get your balls

GL making it from Morris in MV to Paraise in EP and leaving time for Harding in Tonka.
If you are one of the first people for Morris then you might be able to make it to all three, but if you spend more than 45 mins at Morris, no way you make it to harding in time. Minimum drive time from location to location to location is 1 hour.
Paraise IMO is gonna be madness on the anticipation that he "may" sign. Harding is gonna be packed, easily 45+ mins in line if one arrives in line at the start of the signing at 3pm.
IMO, Paraise is at best a 25/75 shot of signing.

That's true. Parise is going to be packed. I will have to hope I can see him another time. I don't have anything for him, so it's not a loss if I don't make it. I bought a photo for Harding so I want to get that done, and in a frame.

I was told on Neshek's that the LCS that the signing is going to be at will have OMLBs for sale, so I'll be good there.

It's also National Hockey Card day so I might see if they've got any packs around (UD said they are a participating dealer)

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2010
Just picked up tickets for Opening Day! Didn't have to wait in the virtual waiting room long. Apparently back-to-back 90+ loss seasons have an effect on ticket sales :)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
What a day...

Got Morris, Viola, and Reardon, all with inscriptions and JSA cert.

I got Zach Parise on a puck. I wasn't expecting Clayton Stoner to be there (and another dude) so I didn't have anything for them.

Josh Harding on an 8x10. I was able to get him without a ticket, thanks to the employees at FanHQ. That was very nice of them to let me through.

I also had a chance to check out the store. Quite a place.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
I had every intent on making it to the Moundsview signing! But, as it played out, we can never make it out of the house before 10am with the little one and today (of all days) she decides that she no longer enjoys car rides. :eek: Had to pull over several times and change plans on the way. We ended up missing the entire first signing and went to MOA instead to try and entertain her there.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
That sucks!

Place seemed pretty full for Morris.

For some reason, everyone waited outside the place until Morris came in. I walked into the store, right up to the table, and was 2nd or 3rd in line.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
BUXTONAFLACAUNS_zps2eea4894.jpg

just hit this a few min ago

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Won a couple Turkey Red Scott Diamond auto's so far. Its his first certified auto, everyone should grab one lol. Looks like they're selling in the 8-10 buck range, but I'm sure that'll start to go lower. Won mine for good prices.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Won a couple Turkey Red Scott Diamond auto's so far. Its his first certified auto, everyone should grab one lol. Looks like they're selling in the 8-10 buck range, but I'm sure that'll start to go lower. Won mine for good prices.

I personally don't really like the look of them with the sticker auto. I think I'll wait and try and get a Heritage Auto of his, even if prices are a little higher.

Members online

Latest posts