Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
A few recent cards that have made their way to my residence. Have some more on the way. Also if anyone knows of or has a 95 finest puckett refractor, and 96 topps chrome puckett refractor that is available, I very much need them for a current project.

EDIT: nvm, FCB is a pain in the ass to upload pictured directly from my computer. Only works half the time, so I'm going to be lazy and not add them to flikr right now. I'll get some scans up sometime soon.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
A few recent cards that have made their way to my residence. Have some more on the way. Also if anyone knows of or has a 95 finest puckett refractor, and 96 topps chrome puckett refractor that is available, I very much need them for a current project.

EDIT: nvm, FCB is a pain in the ass to upload pictured directly from my computer. Only works half the time, so I'm going to be lazy and not add them to flikr right now. I'll get some scans up sometime soon.

You can just post attachments or copy/paste.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I added this to my Puckett collection recently.
$(KGrHqZHJBIFET-I4t(lBRJSucFeLQ~~60_12.JPG

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Anyone else go for Gaetti tonight? It was very busy. I got there over an hour early and it took an hour and twenty minutes to get up to him. I saw people in the front go back in line and I doubt they made it unless Gaetti stayed. One guy had a bobblehead to get signed and the head fell off when he was about ten people away. Gaetti signed two items for him and signed the headless doll to boot. I think Gaetti wasn't always signing just two items and posed for pictures so it made it a long way. I guess Randle and Studwell were more manageable.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Too busy to try to get anything to anyone to sign, but I have a few things alrerady. ;) Was Gary pleasant (as possible at a crazy signing?) I've met him at shows a couple of times, and he still seems to be a low-key humble guy. He should be back with the Sugarland Skeeters this summer.

Apr 13, 2010
I was looking at Jamey Carroll cards for a TTM. I love action shots, especially horizontal ones. Even better when they can be identified.
May 6th 2012
Bottom of the 6th-Mike Carp grounds into a double play, second baseman Alexi Casilla to shortstop Jamey Carroll to first baseman Chris Parmelee. Justin Smoak out at 2nd.
Anybody have one for trade?

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Too busy to try to get anything to anyone to sign, but I have a few things alrerady. ;) Was Gary pleasant (as possible at a crazy signing?) I've met him at shows a couple of times, and he still seems to be a low-key humble guy. He should be back with the Sugarland Skeeters this summer.

Gary seemed low-key, quiet. He was signing 2 per but a lady in front of me put down a book of three and something else and he hit all of them. He did pictures with people too so I'm sure that is what slowed the line down even more. He had on his WS ring as well.

Members online

Latest posts