Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Chris snagged a game-issued Kyle Knudson jersey for me at TwinsFest, and it arrived today.

It looks really cool. Looks like an ST jersey.

For what I got it for, you cant go wrong, spring training or not.
Im sure if you dug a bit, you might be able to find a photo match with it.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
For what I got it for, you cant go wrong, spring training or not.
Im sure if you dug a bit, you might be able to find a photo match with it.

Yeah, it was an excellent price. I'm glad we were able to work it out.

I think ST jerseys are cool.

I found this on a quick google search. I'll dig deeper to see what I can find.

940x.jpg

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Yes it is Greg. I really love the look of the Five Star this year, plus they don't chip as bad as 2012 which is nice. Can't beat an on-card auto from a Twins HOFer for less than $15!

bbhutch35

May 27, 2009
Leaf Draft are from a case break.004.jpg
Jack Morris 1/1 from a trade for a Dale Murphy 1/1 from the same product.003.jpg

Few cards from several group breaks005.jpg

I'm bored tonight. Gonna hopefully post some more.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Freebie time!

Recently won a Gaetti auto lot. Two were unique for my collection, two were upgrades to what I already had, and the rest are just extras. So I'm passing along the extras to you. You may claim one auto, per person, and I send it out for free, PWE. If you are not in the Rolodex, let me know so I can update it (What rolodex? PM me your name, address and Twins-related area of collecting, and I will add you.) If you are, assume I have your address. Respond here so it will be easier to see who claims what when and all that.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Freebie time!

Recently won a Gaetti auto lot. Two were unique for my collection, two were upgrades to what I already had, and the rest are just extras. So I'm passing along the extras to you. You may claim one auto, per person, and I send it out for free, PWE. If you are not in the Rolodex, let me know so I can update it (What rolodex? PM me your name, address and Twins-related area of collecting, and I will add you.) If you are, assume I have your address. Respond here so it will be easier to see who claims what when and all that.

Hey Greg, I think I'll have to claim a Gaetti auto. I do not have one in my collection yet

Members online

Latest posts