Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Freebie time!

Recently won a Gaetti auto lot. Two were unique for my collection, two were upgrades to what I already had, and the rest are just extras. So I'm passing along the extras to you. You may claim one auto, per person, and I send it out for free, PWE. If you are not in the Rolodex, let me know so I can update it (What rolodex? PM me your name, address and Twins-related area of collecting, and I will add you.) If you are, assume I have your address. Respond here so it will be easier to see who claims what when and all that.

I'd like the '86 Donruss, if that's okay.

Don't think I have a circle-G in my collection.

Thanks for the gesture!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
An interesting factoid...

I'm going through the NSIC Basketball Release, and the player of the year is from MSU. In the bio, it said that he currently holds the school single-season record in scoring.

The previous owner of the record (the person he surpassed) is Gene Glynn, the Rochester Red Wings head coach.

Glynn was also the state's first "Mr. Basketball" in 1975.

Kind of random, but I thought I would share.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Never posted this when I got it last week. I don't have very much vintage in my PC, but a Twins HOF RC for less than $5 DLVD I will take any day of the week!

TonyOliva1964Topps_zpsd07bc223.jpg

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
Never posted this when I got it last week. I don't have very much vintage in my PC, but a Twins HOF RC for less than $5 DLVD I will take any day of the week!

TonyOliva1964Topps_zpsd07bc223.jpg

I just picked one of those up signed by Jay Ward in a lot of signed 1964 Topps cards. He passed away in 2004 so I am hoping to get Oliva to sign it and complete the card.

bbhutch35

May 27, 2009
Here are a few recent pickups001.jpg
Sano from a trade and the others from group breaks. Also got a redemption for a Elite green auto #'d/10 of Kohl Stewart that I haven't received.

Also traded for an autographed Buxton baseball and used my ebay bucks last time to get a Mauer auto ball.
Have a Jake Mauer signed CR Kernels that I recently found. I show pictures if anyone wants to see them. LMK.

bbhutch35

May 27, 2009
Here are 2 milk different milk pitchers from I believe to be the 80' and 90's. One has the WSC on one side and the other has relief pitcher on both sides. Are there any different ones out there I should be looking for?
WP_000035.jpg
Here's a picture of my dog. He's a good boy.
WP_000033.jpg

bbhutch35

May 27, 2009
Here are some things I purchased last summer @ Kernels' games.
WP_000038.jpgWP_000039.jpgWP_000040.jpg
Autographed Game worn Kernels jersey from Cyclone night of former 1st rounder Hudson Boyd.

WP_000041.jpgWP_000042.jpgWP_000043.jpg
Jose Berrios autographed game worn jersey from Hawkeye night.

WP_000044.jpgWP_000045.jpg

SGA t-shirt auto'd by Mr. Shucks, Adam Brett Walker and Jorge Polanco.

How should I store these. Wife won't let me display.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Here are some things I purchased last summer @ Kernels' games.
View attachment 32076View attachment 32077View attachment 32078
Autographed Game worn Kernels jersey from Cyclone night of former 1st rounder Hudson Boyd.

View attachment 32079View attachment 32080View attachment 32081
Jose Berrios autographed game worn jersey from Hawkeye night.

View attachment 32082View attachment 32083

SGA t-shirt auto'd by Mr. Shucks, Adam Brett Walker and Jorge Polanco.

How should I store these. Wife won't let me display.

If you can't display the berrios, feel free to move it to me! I'm a huge Iowa and twins fan

Members online

Latest posts