Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else notice the new Leaf listings today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
leaftradingcards | eBay

I know there has been a lot of outcry in the past about straight to eBay sets but I'm not going to lie, those look pretty sharp. And the player selection sure is right.

Anyone buying?

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Wait, leaff sells signed pictures of bikini models?

Association with that kinda makes me feel embarrassed with my hobby, for what it is associated with.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
#/50 for under $3 shipped per card is hardly a risk to buy.

All in all, I think the market is more welcoming of these direct to buyer items. And the wide multi-sport audience reach is fantastic to broaden the penetration.

Posted by witchcraft, voodoo and technological kung fu.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
#/50 for under $3 shipped per card is hardly a risk to buy.

All in all, I think the market is more welcoming of these direct to buyer items. And the wide multi-sport audience reach is fantastic to broaden the penetration.

the /25 for $4.16 a card seems pretty solid too.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
leaftradingcards | eBay

I know there has been a lot of outcry in the past about straight to eBay sets but I'm not going to lie, those look pretty sharp. And the player selection sure is right.

Anyone buying?

Sharp or not, I gotta say I don't like the idea of straight to ebay.

I guess this is a good way to get rid of wax though (from the marketplace)...good way to eliminate risk for consumers while maximizing profit for card manufacturers.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Pretty bummed I missed out on the set #/10. I did pick up a #/25 & #/50. I think they look great. I imagine they will be an easy grade too. The Lillard will sell well on its own.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I generally like the idea of going straight to ebay, fewer 'middlemen' makes the hobby less expensive.

Let's face it, 98% of valuable or rare cards busted out of packs are immediately posted on ebay anyway. Its better to buy from a professional, full-time seller than the random or average (or below-average) ebay seller.

The only thing Id worry about is a manufacturer shilling its own cards to make them seem more desirable...

With that said I noticed those 1/1 cards as well, they do look nice.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
The Damien Lillard singles alone could carry the prices probably when listed alone.

The #/5 is at a solid $35+ in auction and it's only been up a couple hours. Basketball fans are hungry apparently for this type of stuff.

Looking forward to seeing what the #/10 Lillard singles go for.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
2012coopercut_zps4ad697b6.jpg

Members online

Latest posts