Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone involved in Birdfans85 PSA submission post here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
To anyone involved with his current submission, please post here with what you submitted with him and a value.

To anyone involved who would be interested in heading up any further action please PM me. I can't head things up at this point in time. There are people that swear by Talmer and that he isn't trying to screw anyone over, but its now been 3 months since everyone was supposed to have stuff to him, and he hasn't been in touch with anyone in well over a month at this point, so I think it's time for everyone involved to figure out where we wan to go with this.

Mike

List:
Mredsox89: $550 value, $100 grading fees (8 cards)
Shanks: (12 cards)
Mizzourah: $290 value, $113 grading fees (17 cards)
Carolina: $150 value (1 card)
Anderdale: $75 value (1 card)
Nevermore: $75 value (1 card)

So right now we are looking at 38 cards from 5 members. I know he initially said he needed 50 cards but it ended up being delayed because not enough people contributed.

5 people, 38 cards, value of $1065+shanks + grading fees

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Did you contact a mod??

Yes. Been in touch with multiple mods multiple times over the past 2 weeks. They have had no luck getting in touch with him and have advised to proceed accordingly

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Here's what I submitted:

1969 Topps #100 - Hank Aaron
1959 Topps #591 - Hank Aaron All-Star
1967 Topps #242 - N. League RBI Leaders (Aaron, Clemente, Allen)
1968 Topps #370 - Hank Aaron All-Star
1960 Topps #566 - Hank Aaron All-Star
1959 Topps #212 - Fence Busters (Aaron / Mathews)
1964 Topps #136 - Koufax Strikes Out 15
1958 Topps #321 - Sluggers Supreme (Kluszewski / Williams)
1957 Topps #210 - Roy Campanella (pencil writing on back)
1961 Topps #80 - Harmon Killebrew
1959 Topps #563 - Willie Mays All-Star
1968 Topps #230 - Pete Rose

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
(14)
Baseball
Topps
BCP1
Bryce Harper
Bowman Chrome Prospects
$10

(2)
Baseball
Topps
BCP204
Shelby Miller
Bowman Chrome Prospects AU
$30

(1)
Baseball
Topps
BDPP127
Jesus Montero
Bowman Chrome Draft Picks Refractor AU
$90

+ 113.35 in fees.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
At this point we should all be preparing to type up a statement to send to his local PD. I am not sure if it needs to detailed as to mailing the packages to a specific address and any conversations you may have had with Talmers or just the list of property taken. We will need to send it to one member and have that member forward the info to his local PD. My brother, who is a Detective in TN, is gonna give me the info to handle this properly so I can let you guys know when I know.

Anybody in this sub from TN?

A_Pharis

Instead of contacting cops you may want to contact a lawyer for advice. If cops show up to his house and he can provide proof that the process is happening (albeit slow) all of this work will be for nothing. It's not illegal for someone to be slow.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I can't believe what a ****** that guy is for leaving everyone hanging like this... Be a f'ing man and face all those involved!

A_Pharis

Ty Hope said:
I can't believe what a ****** that guy is for leaving everyone hanging like this... Be a f'ing man and face all those involved!

I agree that he's dropped the ball.
I understand he had a shitstorm hit him at a bad time.. and that other people left him hanging by pulling their submissions.. but that's no excuse for not at least communicating!
At the very least he should have just realized that it was falling through, cut his losses and send everyone back their submissions.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
A_Pharis said:
Instead of contacting cops you may want to contact a lawyer for advice. If cops show up to his house and he can provide proof that the process is happening (albeit slow) all of this work will be for nothing. It's not illegal for someone to be slow.

Is Jeff available for comment?

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
I agree, we definitely need to get the ball rolling with legal action. I'm pretty pissed, everything he's got of mine is mostly all Harper, with a nice Montero and a couple Shelby Millers. And it's getting close to ST, that's when I make my money on these things.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
nevermore said:
I've got an John Elway 1982 TCMA Oneonta Yankees Minor League RC worth ~$75.

Thanks. CarolinaBosox and myself are starting to make a little progress. Will keep everyone in the loop each step of the way

Members online

Latest posts