Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone sick of all the Rize auctions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
I have saved searches of a few prospects and it seems like 10-20 new items get listed daily. The cards look awful and seem to have no value.

OscarOne

Jan 15, 2011
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Not that it needs saying, but I would also like to voice my displeasure with these cards.

It just seems like to me, if you are going to go through the hassle of designing and producing your own little card set, do something unique.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Glad I'm not the only one. I think the amount of unlicensed products is hurting all of them. I would be fine if Leaf put out one prospect product and Panini put out Elite but that's not the case. Between Leaf Memories, Metal, and Rize and Panini Elite and Prizm there are too many unlicensed prospect autos.

I was thinking about picking up some Elite autos of a few prospects, like I usually do but am thinking otherwise. At the end of the day, I think the once strong Elite will get lumped in w Rize and the rest.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
All that and not a single Retro-Prospect card of Bernardo Brito or Dann Howitt! What a useless product.
Wow, a Bernardo Brito reference! Love me some Brito! I have a cracked bat of his in my garage somewhere. Got it from him when he was playing for the Portland Beavers (maybe) in like 1990 (maybe).

Fuzzy but good memories.

Members online

Latest posts