Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AP Card Prices, Worst Case Scenario?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I remember moving some nice AP autos for pretty good $ in the last year or so, I gotta think those holding the sweet AP cards have to be bracing for the big hit. Anyone tracking such things?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
They won't go down much. And if people stop collecting a guys cards because of off the field issues, they might as well not collect anyone.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Depends on what happens in the long run. People are calling for him to never play again... I don't think it should be that big but I could see 6 games easy.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
I hope they go way down! Then maybe I can afford an auto of his. However I don't see this having much of an impact on his card prices.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I think it is going to hurt demand some. Just depends on the length of his suspension.

On the other hand I lost any respect I had for him for doing that to a child who he most likely had out of wedlock and only sees on a short term basis. Kid was what 4 years old lives in a broken home and has no father figure on an everyday basis nothing a child could have done warrants that type of punishment.

I was punished with a belt and a switch I am from Texas and grew up in a small town just like him. Not once did my body look like that as kid after I was in trouble.

Just pathetic and to have a smile on his face in the mugshot WTF expected much more out of him especially after the Ray Rice incident just days before.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I imagine it'll only really hurt his card prices if he becomes ineligible for the Pro Football HOF.

Otherwise, it's hard to imagine his card prices taking much more than a slight correction with this bad press since he's a future HOF.

Members online

Latest posts