Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Astros to the American League?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I hope so. It would be stellar for the rangers winning record.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
beefycheddar said:
cowboysrule48 said:
My main problem with this is that it would mean interleague play every day. ::facepalm::

Like with the Brewers.

Im 1997 there were 28 teams and the leagues were 14 and 14. The Brewers were moved to the NL for the 1998 season when two new teams were added to make sure the leagues stayed with even numbers.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
Let's not forget Selig has a bit of history with the Brewers.
Being a lifelong Astros fan this may be the final blow to that relationship.
David

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Where is the NL Central going to get 15+ wins per team each year?

Also, you will make sure that the Cubs and Pirates don't finish last each year :eek:

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
I'm fine with a move of a team to the AL to make the leagues even.

I don't like the idea of "daily interleague play."

I HATE the idea of expanded playoffs.

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
there is ONLY one way this works. constant interleague play, which will be AWESOME (for the MLB Network) and schedulers. sorry fantasy owners and wannabes.
we dont need any more qualifiers though.

edit - throw the brewers back where they came from

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
cowboysrule48 said:
Im 1997 there were 28 teams and the leagues were 14 and 14. The Brewers were moved to the NL for the 1998 season when two new teams were added to make sure the leagues stayed with even numbers.

MLB *should* go back to having 28 teams. Symmetry aside, talent is too watered down.

...Or MLB should move the Marlins to the AL so the Back of the Future prediction could come true.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
uniquebaseballcards said:
cowboysrule48 said:

MLB *should* go back to having 28 teams. Symmetry aside, talent is too watered down.

...Or MLB should move the Marlins to the AL so the Back of the Future prediction could come true.

I agree with you. I'm a HUGE proponent of contraction (even if it means I lose my Rays). Will never happen, unfortunately.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Yankees reported that the first four games next yr will be against the marlins and mets.

Yanks opening season on road at new marlins park.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
cowboysrule48 said:
BBCgalaxee said:
Yankees reported that the first four games next yr will be against the marlins and mets.

Lol.. The 2012 schedule isn't changing.

Did I say that? No, it just shows that inter league is starting fron the get go.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
BBCgalaxee said:
cowboysrule48 said:
BBCgalaxee said:

Lol.. The 2012 schedule isn't changing.

Did I say that? No, it just shows that inter league is starting fron the get go.

The changes aren't starting until 2013...

Members online

Latest posts