Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Astros to the American League?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
BBCgalaxee said:
cowboysrule48 said:
BBCgalaxee said:
Yankees reported that the first four games next yr will be against the marlins and mets.

Yanks opening season on road at new marlins park.

Lol.. The 2012 schedule isn't changing.

Did I say that? No, it just shows that inter league is starting fron the get go.

Preseason games.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
BBCgalaxee said:
cowboysrule48 said:
BBCgalaxee said:
Yankees reported that the first four games next yr will be against the marlins and mets.

Yanks opening season on road at new marlins park.

Lol.. The 2012 schedule isn't changing.

Did I say that? No, it just shows that inter league is starting fron the get go.

Except that the Yankees open up the regular season in Tampa and the Marlins open with STL

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
sheetskout said:
Ryan The Orange said:
I'm fine with a move of a team to the AL to make the leagues even.

[/thread]

The rest of you are just resistant to change. It needs to be even.

I don't think anyone is against it being even. I think it's more that we don't like that implications that come with two leagues of 15 teams.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
I'm one of the strange ones that would be in favor of expansion to 32 teams. Not sure where you'd put these extra teams (I always thought New York had room for another).

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
trauty said:
I'm one of the strange ones that would be in favor of expansion to 32 teams. Not sure where you'd put these extra teams (I always thought New York had room for another).

Put a team in Vermont. It would be more sucessful than the Marlins. Red Sox fans could even go to the games, as there isn't anything to do in Vermont if you didn't realize.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
The answer is contraction. The league is too watered down.

World Series home field should go to the league with the better interleague record...that way every player would be playing for it, not just the "all-star" teams.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
cowboysrule48 said:
...Or MLB should move the Marlins to the AL so the Back of the Future prediction could come true.

Just when i think you can't possibly say something dumber............

YOU GO AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF !!!!

;)

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
cowboysrule48 said:
sheetskout said:
Ryan The Orange said:

[/thread]

I don't think anyone is against it being even. I think it's more that we don't like that implications that come with two leagues of 15 teams.

Why does anything else HAVE to change? I know they are talking changes, but I don't see why 15 teams each means anything more than that.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
nborton said:
cowboysrule48 said:
sheetskout said:
Ryan The Orange said:

[/thread]

Why does anything else HAVE to change? I know they are talking changes, but I don't see why 15 teams each means anything more than that.

Because the leagues will have an odd number of teams. You either have to extend the season by giving more off days or play interleague every day to make it work.

Members online

Latest posts