Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

August Group Submission Thread (BGS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
I think everyone needs to take a chill pill. They always do a great job with the sub and if there are mistakes, they always fix it. Your cards will get graded.

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
I think everyone needs to take a chill pill. They always do a great job with the sub and if there are mistakes, they always fix it. Your cards will get graded.

They are just asking when the cards were delivered. Its take 30 seconds to post the tracking number. There is nothing wrong with asking the location of your own property.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

I'd say no one is freaking out, however saying there is summer hiccups or your cards will get graded, does not answer anything that's been asked... It's real odd as to how bland, un-detailed and sporadic the answers are in these sub threads.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
So, were at the 16th.... If they were received on the 2nd, are we now on day 10 of grading and those should start showing ?? Any update would be AMAZING but surprising as well

Ryan

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
So, were at the 16th.... If they were received on the 2nd, are we now on day 10 of grading and those should start showing ?? Any update would be AMAZING but surprising as well

Ryan

I dont want to stir the pot here and purely asking from the perspective of helping to make it better. What particular update are you looking for?

Are you ok with "i have no update?"

I'm just curious as to what your expectation is...

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
I dont want to stir the pot here and purely asking from the perspective of helping to make it better. What particular update are you looking for?

Are you ok with "i have no update?"

I'm just curious as to what your expectation is...

I think he just wants to know when beckett received the cards. The tracking number will show date of delivery. Many people been asking for this info but it has been ignored.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Ok, that is a fair expectation.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yes , that's basically it. I think 4 people have asked numerous times, did BGS get the cards and when. We're on the 17th and that simple question has never been answered. It's the most simple question I think a person running a sub could answer. They take package, send to BGS, get confirmation if delivery, post either the the tracking #, or the date, DONE. It's crazy that the answer is "waiting for BGS". That's it? Anyway.....

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Its completely fair. Bgs has the package but I don't have the tracking info. I didn't use paypal shipping.

Any ballpark of when they received them, meaning closer to the 1st, closer to the 6th, closer to now etc..... Look I know ur busy at the shot and busy with the site and other stuff. It's just my opinion that in any sub this information is VERY important to those submitting cards. It's information that should be public. Again that's my opinion. But you should have an idea of when they got them or when you shipped

Thanks
Ryan

[email protected]

May 3, 2011
Hey Guys,

I just posted in the July sub thread & thought I should post here too, so I'll paste most of what I said below. Not trying to stir things up, just trying to give a little perspective.

I don't chime in too much here because I've busy with work, but from what I read you guys need to cut Gilmo some slack. I'm guessing there's no September sub because of A) The hassle BGS has been & B) The hassle a lot of the members have been. If you think it will be easier without the sub group & Gilmo than just do it yourself. I'll warn you though, it'll be way more expensive. I just did the September "20 Day Sub Deal" & it cost $60 more than here for 15 cards, plus I don't have the pull with the BGS reps like Gilmo does with the shop/website. So maybe we should all ease up a bit before he decides to cancel the sub for good. Just my 2 cents.

Gilmo, I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks for all your hard work. Also, you should never take a loss on the group sub, if that happens again & I'm involved, let me know & I'll chip in some more (maybe others would too).

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Hey Guys,

I just posted in the July sub thread & thought I should post here too, so I'll paste most of what I said below. Not trying to stir things up, just trying to give a little perspective.

I don't chime in too much here because I've busy with work, but from what I read you guys need to cut Gilmo some slack. I'm guessing there's no September sub because of A) The hassle BGS has been & B) The hassle a lot of the members have been. If you think it will be easier without the sub group & Gilmo than just do it yourself. I'll warn you though, it'll be way more expensive. I just did the September "20 Day Sub Deal" & it cost $60 more than here for 15 cards, plus I don't have the pull with the BGS reps like Gilmo does with the shop/website. So maybe we should all ease up a bit before he decides to cancel the sub for good. Just my 2 cents.

Gilmo, I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks for all your hard work. Also, you should never take a loss on the group sub, if that happens again & I'm involved, let me know & I'll chip in some more (maybe others would too).

I appreciate your opinion, but:

1) No one in either sub is asking for up to the minute updates, as a member stated in that thread, it's really 6 questions/comments to answer each month
A. All items are received from members, now packing them up to send to BGS
B. It's were sent to BGS on xxxx, tracking posted
C. BGS received on xxxx
D. BGS is done and sending back to me on xxxx, for each time line 10/20
E. I have received product from BGS on xxxx, I will begin sorting and shipping back to you, for 10/20
F. Cards have been shipped back to you, please post that you received and everything is ok, for 10/20

So like 5 minutes of computer time would make EVERYONE so much more happier and comfortable

If those things are done , people can take his word and trust that the issues are in BGS doing as they would know dates etc

With all this said of asking for 5 minutes of Gilmos time to post (that's in a months time, not minute by minute) no one wants him to have trouble with BGS, no one wants him to lose $, no one! But nobody likes to be ignored and bad CS regardless of the price discount, and no one is hassling him, it's their/my product that we just want a LIL more detail on.

I don't plan to post more, I think enough members have posted or asked what we would feel would make the subs a better experience......

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I've mentioned to chris those questions you have and at this point, its really up to him.

Yeah , I understand . I appreciate you passing it up the chain. I don't feel anyone here is "yelling" just confused at the lack of responses to pretty reasonable requests. Oh well... Won't get that worked up over it, n sure ill get my items at some point, just I think what has happened in July, August etc will hurt future sub involvement.

Ryan

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Yeah , I understand . I appreciate you passing it up the chain. I don't feel anyone here is "yelling" just confused at the lack of responses to pretty reasonable requests. Oh well... Won't get that worked up over it, n sure ill get my items at some point, just I think what has happened in July, August etc will hurt future sub involvement.

Ryan

Nothing you've asked or anyone has asked is unreasonable...

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'm not sure why i'm doing the updating but Chris has indicated that he's already posted that he doesnt have the tracking information but the package was received at beckett some time ago.

Well thanks for the "update". When that was posted , I had asked that he must know about when so was it closer to the 1st of the month, the 7th or the 14th. Just a ballpark but got nothing. It's all good man, don't stress yourself out over it. Like I said we will get our cards, but I will pass on anything offered in the future until it changes. Enjoy your day and thanks for trying to help

Ryan

Members online