Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

August Group Submission Thread (BGS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Well thanks for the "update". When that was posted , I had asked that he must know about when so was it closer to the 1st of the month, the 7th or the 14th. Just a ballpark but got nothing. It's all good man, don't stress yourself out over it. Like I said we will get our cards, but I will pass on anything offered in the future until it changes. Enjoy your day and thanks for trying to help

Ryan

I can not blame anyone who comes to that same conclusion...

DAVEPETERS239

Banned
May 8, 2013
So if you send in cards in bulk like this they get better grades?

Or do certain people who send in get better grades for their cards than others?

I would be willing to pay more for a better accurate grade.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
So if you send in cards in bulk like this they get better grades?

Or do certain people who send in get better grades for their cards than others?

I would be willing to pay more for a better accurate grade.

We just get a discount because of the large amount of cards we sub as a group.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
So were at 20 biz days, if received the 2nd, which would have given Gilmo a week before getting them to BGS. Has anything come up with the 10 days even? Since he won't answer to ?s in the threads he is having issues can someone with access to him post some update ? Can we expect a 10 day delay, 20 day, etc? Ya I know I'll get me cards someday just hate being ignored.

Thx
Ryan

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I would presume its the same as it was with July. They are backlogged still and we'll know when he knows.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I would presume its the same as it was with July. They are backlogged still and we'll know when he knows.

........ I get it , just expect more , but I'll give up the hope. I'll see em when I see em. Curious if my 45 day PSA sub they received on 9/17 or my 20 day BGS sub that he received on 8/25 gets to me first. Anyway I'll give up the XXXXXing, just don't get it

Ryan

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
To everyone.

I sincerely apologize for the way all this went down. There were MAJOR communication issues with me and our BGS rep that caused this sub to get delayed, as well as the extreme backlog at BGS. Also when you consider that our sub times are not guaranteed (it's the reason we get the price we do) there is little I can do to speed up an order. This and the August sub were problems from the git go, as my personal life does not allow me any time to do virtually anything these days. I have having to spend every second I have working as I am pulling extra duty putting my wife through graduate school. I do not feel that I have communicated this very well to you guys. I have never, and will never screw anyone out of anything. I will be honest with you when you ask questions. I will pick up the phone when you call my store. I will not avoid you if you start asking me questions directly. I have responded to every PM I have received (because of the push notification on my phone mainly)

These two submissions will be the last I run, and this sub will be handed to more responsible hands VERY soon and you guys will all be thrilled with the announcement when it comes time to make it.

As to issues unique with this sub. I was a touch late sending it. As I have stated I do not have the tracking slip anymore as it was verified as received. We will have the grades back from BGS soon. I thank you for your participation and I am very sorry for the delay.

Jackg1980

Jun 10, 2013
Texas
anyone see poppage? Going on 3 weeks late for the 10 day sub. I am still waiting on my 10 day june sub 3+ months later.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
anyone see poppage? Going on 3 weeks late for the 10 day sub. I am still waiting on my 10 day june sub 3+ months later.

I tried to see if any of my 20 days hit and didn't see any so.... I guess we're going to see a July #2 with the length. Who knows how late they were sent in, but 10 days not done yet is crazy

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts