Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball America's Midseason Top 100 Prospects List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Per the intro:

To be eligible, players had to be in the minor leagues on June 21 (the midway point of the minor league season) and not exceed Major League Baseball rookie at-bat (130) or innings (50 innings) requirements. To be eligible, relievers cannot have more than 30 big league appearances. As this is aimed in part as a preview of the non-waiver trade deadline, 2016 draftees and July 2 international signees are not eligible for the Midseason Top 100.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/minors/midseason-top-100-prospects/#bJKlA1L0Fd8gVOQ3.97

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Here ya go...starts off with Crawford over Moncada lol.

Thanks.

Yeah, I've got to agree. Some very questionable rankings. Crawford at #1 ?? Hasn't he been having a pretty bad season so far? I know that these rankings are also based on future performance but there is no way I'd rank him higher than Moncada. Also, Benintendi only at #1 1? I like to see Robles make the top 10 but that's about the only thing I'd agree with.

Members online