Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bat+Ball=One thick custom...booklet style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
This is true, I'm always amazed at Mike's stuff but there are a few guys on this site who make stuff that makes the card companies generic styles look like amateur work.

Since Topps has put collectors' photographs on trading cards, wouldn't it be cool if they gave the opportunity and paid these custom maker collectors to insert a few of their great customs into trading card products?

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Since Topps has put collectors' photographs on trading cards, wouldn't it be cool if they gave the opportunity and paid these custom maker collectors to insert a few of their great customs into trading card products?

Really cool idea. It would be awesome to get a redemption of a Lou Gehrig jersey as an example, and let Topps say ok you can design parts of the card or all of the card or if people didn't want that they could also let Topps just design it but somehow giving collectors the option to help with the design would be neat

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
For some of us still drooling can you show some pictures of other customs you have built? I remember a Duke of Hazards, but not sure if that was yours. Truly amazing talent!

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Not to speak for the artist, but the Dukes of hazard card was not his. I actually have one of the artists cards in my collection-a gift ironically from the OP! It's a great card of my fathers childhood hero and it's a great piece

Members online

Latest posts