Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yclipper21

Feb 14, 2010
Recently receive a card back from Beckett and it was from Metal draft. The subs are cent 10, corners and edges 9.5, and surface 5. Is it possible that when this card was entered into their database there was an error. These cards are all hand pack and top loaded. The card was inspected before being sent off, and with a grade of a 5 one would think that type of surface would be noticeable. I've only graded cards twice, and was curious what others thought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Interesting, I would imagine calling them would be the obvious first step, but I'm not sure they can do anything without actually having the card in hand.

Got a scan?

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I have to be honest, I can see no flaw in the photo you sent me!

How is the back? Any wrinkles or creases hidden in there?

Perhaps this is just a clerical error, I'd scan the front and back clearly, send them in a email to beckett and see if they have some sort of resolution option for you. If this was an error on their part, I'm pretty sure they will fix it free of charge. Good luck, I too would be gutted...

yclipper21

Feb 14, 2010
The back is perfect also. I appreciate the advice. I will be calling tomorrow. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I had the elite Status wieters 1/1..
Got a 7 for auto grade, resubbed for review and got 10.. Clerical error.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I submitted a Valiant Blue Rendon #/99 and it came back as not meeting minimum grade. Upon further inspection the back of the card is creased and it was very hard to see. I had to get the light just right. May or may not be the same issue as you're having

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Looking closer, I def think its a 9, as much because of the small smear that I circled as the streakiness. They no likey smears

Romine-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts