Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

The one that contacted me doesn't have the 2nd "S" Adam. It is also spelled Useted. Look at the screen shots.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

The name on the account contacting you says Useted, but if you go to the profile, the URL has the extra S (and the picture that is showing up). The URL of the correct profile has a different profile pic and actually has a friend's list.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Whoever is talking to me is viewing the thread still. Just sent me this.

null_zps9b51b396.png

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
  • That catdaddy guy is a piece of work. That is nowhere on my timeline and you know it. I'm reporting that profile to Facebook as an impostor account. I'm not responding in the thread. As far as the mob mentality of FCB goes I've been tried convicted tarred feathered electrocuted and drawn and quartered. Anything I post there will just be pointless. I've tried calling Gilmore at the FCB store but I just get an answering machine.

• 4:00pm

Michael UsetedI've also tried calling bill Menard at the number he called me from, but its just a message that this number doesn't take inbound calls so I was unable to talk to him.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
It's probably Michael on both accounts, playing the forum. The person I am talking to is either Michael or someone VERY close to him.

A_Pharis

The messages the other account is sending me seem extremely literate. If he's playing both ends, then he's doing a pretty good job of making himself look extremely schizophrenic.
I'm not saying the spoof account is any of you, but there are a LOT of people that lurk the forums without ever creating an account (Levy).

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
The messages the other account is sending me seem extremely literate. If he's playing both ends, then he's doing a pretty good job of making himself look extremely schizophrenic.
I'm not saying the spoof account is any of you, but there are a LOT of people that lurk the forums without ever creating an account (Levy).

Same thing i'm noticing. He has been messaging me for two days saying something is going on. He is taking responsibility for not sending but swears this other account is not him.

Members online

Latest posts