Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
All I can say is sorry guys, I've followed this and the last one and its amazing, and I don't mean it in a good way. Hope it moves forward in a positive fashion. Lots of good members involved and they shouldn't have to deal with the downside as much as they do...
Ryan

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Chris, please ship the box first thing on Monday, regardless of whether or not you have gone through it. If you can't mail, please let us know why and when you will be able to do so.

This is no surprise, and I knew this was going to happen with you, yet I was hoping against hope that it wouldn't happen again. These are some of your boards best members and you can't come through for them? It is even worse that you gave us a response that you'd send it out on Tuesday of last week!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Two members touched this box in an entire month?

There's courtesy and then there's being disrespectful. This completely sucks.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Chris, please ship the box first thing on Monday, regardless of whether or not you have gone through it. If you can't mail, please let us know why and when you will be able to do so.

This is no surprise, and I knew this was going to happen with you, yet I was hoping against hope that it wouldn't happen again. These are some of your boards best members and you can't come through for them? It is even worse that you gave us a response that you'd send it out on Tuesday of last week!

Bill...

What in the hell are you talking about.

I haven't had the box all that long. Its a lot to go through.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I commend you guys for doing this, however these things should be expected.

1. I'm assuming this is a large box. That large box isn't something you can slap a PayPal sticker on and drop it in a mailbox.

2. The materials involved shouldn't be time sensitive. My understanding is these cards are for personal collections and not some hot Chrome prospects that need to be rushed to eBay when they get called up.

Hope it ends well for all those involved.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I commend you guys for doing this, however these things should be expected.

1. I'm assuming this is a large box. That large box isn't something you can slap a PayPal sticker on and drop it in a mailbox.

2. The materials involved shouldn't be time sensitive. My understanding is these cards are for personal collections and not some hot Chrome prospects that need to be rushed to eBay when they get called up.

Hope it ends well for all those involved.

I was able to go through the whole box & get it out the next day. It's respect for the thread and the other members involved. It doesn't need to be done in 1 day but shouldn't take more than 3 days to get it back in the mail.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
confirm

It's in my hands and will go back out Tuesday. I will post a pic.

Bill...

What in the hell are you talking about.

I haven't had the box all that long. Its a lot to go through.

Yes

This is not that long. It will go out early this week.

Chris, all due respect but you have ZERO right here to ask Bill what the hell he is talking about when you clearly stated on the 14th you would ship out on Tuesday. Unless you meant in your head two days from now, EVERYONE took Tuesday as last Tuesday. Communication is ALWAYS key to these types of deals, which you did not do. I know you are too big of a man to offer up an apology, but you really should here.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
It has been 8 days and from the sounds of it, you aren't done looking through it all. I understand not getting it out the next day, but you have had it plenty long to get through it. Is all I am saying.

especially knowing we were already 3 weeks+ behind from the previous senders debacle

ScHmIdTy24

Aug 17, 2013
Hi I would like to participate in something like this. When is the next one?

I pc lakers, celtics, St. Louis cardinals, yankees, packers, die cuts

A_Pharis

Hi I would like to participate in something like this. When is the next one?

I'm going to just ask you to please wait and be around the community a bit longer. The only posts you have are in the threads asking for free stuff, both in public threads and through PMs to random people. I know these boxes haven't been as smooth as silk, thus far, but - for the sake of not making it MORE difficult - we'd like to get to know you better before including you in these. Especially with 100's of dollars worth of cards.

ScHmIdTy24

Aug 17, 2013
Okay dude no problem and me doing that was a while ago I learned my lesson by getting banned

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Okay dude no problem and me doing that was a while ago I learned my lesson by getting banned

Are you going to mail out all of those cards you posted and were claimed in the free to a good home thread? That'd be a great start

Members online

Latest posts