Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
As I said, I'm sorry for my delay but I did make sure to keep the board informed on any status immediately. Next time, I'll make sure it takes less than 18 days. Period end of sentence.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Hi I would like to participate in something like this. When is the next one?

I pc lakers, celtics, St. Louis cardinals, yankees, packers, die cuts

Sorry, but no. Your past is way to checkered for something like this. We wouldn't get too many interested participants if I let people in with problematic back stories.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] - update please... Maybe you didn't catch on about the frustration level of the participants? Why is Gary posting that he has not heard from you STILL!?!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Not sure how this works given it is the board owner we are seeking assistance with (and I can't even imagine how bad this looks to any new member or potential member that is reading this - I mean this is really pathetic), BUT [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] Adam, can you please intervene as a moderator on the site and assist us in getting an uncooperative member to fulfill his end of the bargain by agreeing to participate in this project? Chris has pretty much ignored our requests related to the group and is essentially telling all of us that he could really care less about his commitment to us. I found it upsetting that he couldn't be bothered to carry out his end of the deal in accordance with the guidelines of the group, but I find his lack of concern even after several repeated request to be completely unacceptable.

What is even worse is that this is one of the few positive activities taking place on a consistent basis on the site that people seem to enjoy both participating in and following along with and he posts about what improvements can be made to the site and then turns around and basically XXXXs on one of the few positive things going! Really, Chris? I mean, REALLY!

If this were my site, I would have raced my ass to the post office as quickly as I could have as soon as it was requested and been damn sure I not only communicated an apology to my valued members, but would have kept up with constant communication!

Chris - - - SEND THE PACKAGE TO GARY TOMORROW, PLEASE!

Sincerely,
All in the box o' goodies group

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
The most comic aspect is that the most recent and pressing point is to build the community, drive traffic, create interest...

...yet here we are.

Embarrassing.

He cares so little about this that there's not even a typical BS excuse that people have grown accustomed to hearing.

When the captain doesn't care...the ship deserves to capsize.

It was fun while it lasted.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Chris has promised me that it is on its way. If he's lying to me I'll go see him, punch him in the balls and fit him with a GoPro cam to document his movement from here on out. ;-)

In all seriousness, it really should be out.

Once again, thank you for caring about helping members out and working towards resolution of a problem!

Members online

Latest posts