Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
What's the story here if you dont mind me asking?

He had serious trouble in the free to a good home thread. He has recently mailed cards to be fair. The old upper echelon thread he was in cahoots and was very shady, boosting his posts and claiming a card with his 500th post just so the guy he was with could claim the utley booklet.

Also, upon his arrival he had numerous shady interactions including me. Terms of service will not allow me to post PM's but they were crazy. I've had texts from three other members and a few PM's so I'm not just being an a-sshole here.

Dude is SHAD-Y. If he's not, he is more than welcome to prove that by being a constructive member to this community throughout a longer period than he has been here without asking th board to trust him with this box.

FWIW, I have no issues with DMScards as there is no shade vibe there.

just my thoughts

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I'll also add that in this one page I've posted against sabr and enfuego but I'm just saying what I KNOW several people are thinking. Sometimes people just don't want to be "that guy" but I have no issue. IMO enfuego will not steal the box but he will take much much more than he will contribute. He's proven that mentality.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Bill
At a minimum I will send some stuff out to you. If needed I can do the box

Ryan

Would love your participation, but of course, only if you want to! It's a great way to get some cards of stuff you collect. That said, I don't recall too much will Clark stuff in it, but that could change as it makes it's way around the country!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Bill - I'm IN just to have some fun. Can't say I'll take a lot from the massive box but I have a bunch to add and at the very least the box won't skip a beat with me!

If you split into two boxes or groups, might need to think through that. Not sure how to make that work exactly other than people who might be more '90s cards related or 2000s older related or older cards related?

Thanks,

Mac

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Mac, if we do two boxes, I'd split the participants into two groups, and sort the cards I have here into two boxes as best I could based on the interests of those getting the box. So for instance, if you and Hawk8 were in the same group, I'd take all the Dawson stuff, players in Cubbies uniforms, Albert belles, Thome in Indians uni, etc., and put it all in the box that goes to you. The box you don't get won't have those players/teams in it.

So to do this, it will be important that everyone really be as broad as they can in letting me know their interests.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
In the perfect world I'd love for there to be one box but either way, I'm in this next round if there is room.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Teams that we have collectors for are:

Twins
Nationals
Yankees
Cardinals
Dodgers
Mariners
Redsox
Cubs
Royals
Orioles
Diamondbacks
Rays
Giants
Phillies
Athletics
Indians
Marlins

If you are a collector of some other team, you might want to get in on this! Of course, there are plenty of cards of the above listed teams as well!!

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
That Mauer patch drove me nuts when I pulled it from the pack. Numbered to 25, but only one color!!! Glad you took it.

Thanks again for including me. Good luck to all in the next round.

I would not have been happy to pull that either. Here are my Cordero's:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1382189513.693204.jpg

A Baldelli I got in a group break:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1382189537.144195.jpg

And two others that are not so exciting, but of you can use the LaRoche Pirates one in your collection, let me know and I will send it over to you!
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1382189606.660734.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Whoops... Hit send too soon!
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1382190596.500286.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1382190608.900753.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1382190621.114631.jpg

And these are for my kids Os and Dbacks collections (and one of them has a thing for Jay Bruce that I don't quite understand, but okay).
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1382190632.238444.jpg

There were also about 5 or 6 blue refractors and 1 orange hank blalock I took out, but don't have a pic because I already sorted them in with my others.

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Just curious, how expensive is it to ship the box at this point?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Keeping it in a large flat rate is $19.95. I don't know if Lance couldn't fit it all in one of those, but if I can consolidate it, we can get back to that or two medium flat rates that are $11.95 each I believe, if we go that route.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
[MENTION=2131]Weimer[/MENTION]

You're not kidding... Here are the contents in a photo! That hard plastic case on the far right is all game used and autos, plus there are more in the boxes!
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1382223360.680261.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts