Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boxscore Bingo (numba1yankeefan wins!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Re: Boxscore Bingo

Looks like we're coming down to the wire now! Then again, I've been saying that for over a week :lol:

The sooner we put this one to bed, the sooner we can roll out another game...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

down to 4 team items (plus the player items need to be met).

dodgers miraculously just gave up 4 hits in the game Sunday , but not good enough for the < 3 hit requirement.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island

padres only walked 1 time today

1 MORE TO GO!!!

you would think the giants giving up 5 runs would have been an easy one. they have scored 5 runs 4 times already ::facepalm::

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA

I haven't checked mine in over a week since I see that you guys are close to winning and I need the Cubs to steal 4 bases in one game (they've stolen 2 in 16 games so far this year). I wonder how many others I have left, oh well. Really looking forward to the next contest like this.

G

I need Cleveland to give up exactly 3 steals, and they finally give up more than 3, 5 steals in 4 innings :evil:

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA

ALMOST got 2 in the same game. Once again, the Angels strike out 6 times ( I need 5. 5th game with 6k's for them)
Did get Texas giving up 3 HR to the Angels today though.
2 to go!

braden

Aug 7, 2008

Knocked off one of my three remaining (Rockies pitching 10+ Ks) and if the A's can hold the Sox at exactly three hits, I'll have just one left (Dbacks offense 3 hits)

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008

I hate Carlos Quentin.
Just saw the White Sox stole 2 bases.....attempted a 3rd but Quentin was caught.

Had one I was able to cross off tonight, so if Quentin stole that base I;d be down to just one.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston

mredsox89 said:
mredsox89 said:
mredsox89 said:
Down to 8, still 4 left in each league

Detroit Batting 4+ HR (This is what will eliminate me)
Oakland Batting 3 HR

Down to 6

Down to two. I bet these wont happen for a month +

Oakland Batting 3 HR (They have 8 on the year, they won't hit 3 in a game all season at this rate)
Detroit Batting 4+ HR (They have 17 on the year but 4 in a game is really tough)

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas

I still have like 5 or more I gave up looking lol
a couple are Cradinals 10 K's hitting and 10 k's pitching
Astros 3 hits rockies 4 hits pitching Mets 4 hits batting

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008

Knocked off a tough one yesterday...Florida 3 HR

Still have 3 to go

Flordia Pitching 3 SB
Colorado Pitching 4 HR
LA Angels < 3 hits

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA

I went back and checked and I missed the Angels K'ing 5 times about a week ago!
I'm down to waiting for the Mariners to only give up 3 hits. Felix was really on his game last night and he gave up 5.
Looks like that might be the one that sinks me.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010

Guys, I am pretty sure I won as the LAD got 2Sb's against there pitching on the 16th. Also the second square with 2Hr's Against the Giants was on April 20. The OP has the rest of my scores I'll double check them when I get home but I am off to NYC for the day :D. Thanks!

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North

MarlinsManiac20 said:
Guys, I am pretty sure I won as the LAD got 2Sb's against there pitching on the 16th. Also the second square with 2Hr's Against the Giants was on April 20. The OP has the rest of my scores I'll double check them when I get home but I am off to NYC for the day :D. Thanks!

Okay, I just started going through the dates you sent to me on April 7th. Based on that info, you still have several unconfirmed squares.

Remember, a scenario must be an exact match in order for it to be crossed off.

Here are just a few examples. No offense, but I'm sure there are many more since I don't think you were aware of the exact match rule (although it's been discussed at length and is clearly indicated in the rules).

4/2 Florida Pitching <3 Strikeouts (They struck out 8 Mets)
4/2 Minnesota pitching 4 walks (They gave up 6 to Toronto)
4/2 Texas pitching 5 strikeouts (They struck out 6 Red Sox)
4/3 Royals Pitching 3 Hr's (They gave up 5 to LA)
4/3 San Fran Batting 2 Home Runs (They hit 3 off LA)

While it's entirely possible that those scenarios were confirmed at a later date, I really don't have time to go back and verify your entire card from scratch. Sorry, Maniac! Plenty of time to start over, if you'd like.

It's a lot of work for a measly Spahn auto relic, but I hope most of you are still digging this game! I'm working on ways to streamline the next version so it's not quite so tedious if you miss a few days worth of games.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008

Have to say this worked out really well in terms of it being dramatic and competitive for us.

With that many random scenarios - I'm pleasantly surprised that one or two didn't turn out way better than the others. From the posts here, it seems most of us have similar results.

Members online