Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cal Ripken, Jr. collector's thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
I am not actively buying any New cards (2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016). I only have a handful of the newer ones. I have plenty of big gaps on the other years that I need/want to fill.

On another note, I was digging for some cards and look what I found. I know I can't retire on this (yet), but I don't have to pay for them.

1994 Select Salute - Two different colors?

attachment.php

Also the 1999 Fleer Brilliants. It's so obvious on the scan but on hand side by side, Night & Day difference. The one on the bottom have no dark color on the background at all.

attachment.php

TheRipkenRepository

Feb 18, 2016
Kansas
Yeah I hear you on the new cards. I like to stay up to date with them all, but I don't buy them either unless it's a steal. Those are interesting variations, I'll have to check my versions.

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
Picked up a 1999 Fleer Mystique Established /100 the other day. Refractor finish gives them a nice look in hand!

mystique_zpszcswszeh.jpg

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
It's a little over halfway of April and so far this year, here are my Ripken haul. Some of the scans have been posted before but I've added a lot to the PC. So far at this point, I bought more Autograph in three and a half months than I did all of last year. Here goes...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some of the cards I've traded for...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Members online