Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can somebody explain this for me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Oh boy.

Probably he bought or had a real cheap red refractor, placed it in a pack and resealed it.

I would strongly recommend not buying "hot packs"

There are other way of knowing this, but probably a resealed pack

gamedaygator

Dec 13, 2008
Thanks. This person has 15000+ positive feedbacks and claims he does not know how the red refractor is. Seems like he is risking alot to make a few bucks.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
if my 3.5 year old son can figure out how to do it without opening the pack,then I'm sure some adult can..my son wasn't trying to obviously he was just playing around with some packs before I opened them when he made the discovery...I didn't even notice what he'd done until my wife pointed it out.

gamedaygator

Dec 13, 2008
Autismic said:
if my 3.5 year old son can figure out how to do it without opening the pack,then I'm sure some adult can..my son wasn't trying to obviously he was just playing around with some packs before I opened them when he made the discovery...I didn't even notice what he'd done until my wife pointed it out.

If you don't mind me asking what did he discover?

Members online

Latest posts