Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card Lots - Why Bother?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Just bought a 2500 Dawson card lot with no other info or pic, but that's how I collect.

How many different Hawk cards do you have? Or do you keep count?

I like to go after different bagwell stuff because as I've said in other threads, it's like going fishing. You never know what you'll catch or what kind of rarity will surface. There are certain cards I've never seen before and to finally see then is exciting. Or at least as exciting as it can get with cardboard pictures.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
How many different Hawk cards do you have? Or do you keep count?

I like to go after different bagwell stuff because as I've said in other threads, it's like going fishing. You never know what you'll catch or what kind of rarity will surface. There are certain cards I've never seen before and to finally see then is exciting. Or at least as exciting as it can get with cardboard pictures.

I have been out of the hobby for 7 years and just got back into it this month and my Dawson collection is not organized at the moment. Im in the middle of sorting through over 100,000 Dawson cards. This morning I am sorting over 1000 89 Donruss base card into the 4 variations. When I get everything sorted then I am going to count them and make a spread sheet. I would estimate I have around 2000 different Dawson cards. I do have my main collection separated from my extras and I will count them later today and let you know, your questions has me wondering myself now.