Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
I have no dupes at all, one copy only. They do get heavy, but bang for the buck, and organizationally, its the way I want it.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
To be honest, I haven't received a dupe in a while. Most of the ones I do own are things I've been given or things I won in lots way back when. But damn near anything I find now that I still need is a parallel, insert, GU, or auto'd so they all go in least a toploader. Trust me, it's taking up space.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
right now I have three 5k boxes but actually have outgrown that and need at least another box. I keep all my cards penny sleeved and in toploaders at minimum. I'm thinking about sizing down to two row boxes and just having a few years per box depending on how many cards I have per year. Will be lighter to move around but also much easier to access because I only add new cards to 1995-up yet I have to move a large box everytime to access the older year box. Smaller boxes would definately make this much easier for me but will definately take up a bit more room.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I have my original binder that I started when I was a kid with a lot of my Kirby Puckett base/inserts in it. I also have 4 2 row boxes full of inserts/GU/autos. All the cards in the boxes are penny sleves inside toploaders or 1 touch holders. I just had to add the fourth box but by the looks of things I will be addind a 5th box soon.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
OK, I found a shop nearby that can order whatever I want. I'm really liking the Super Monster 5000ct box. Says the row dimensions are 2 7/8 and that is the same dimensions that the 1 screw holders are. Anyone using this combination? It looks like they should fit, but I don't know 100% and would like to know before I buy anything. Will it be too tight? I don't plan on going thru these daily, but would like them to be accessible whenever needed.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
All my gu and autos are in penny sleeves and toploaders. Booklets are in one touches. Base and inserts are in binders.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Members online