Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONTEST - MrMopar's 2016 Baseball is Back - CLOSED - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Folks, I am not looking to suck the fun out of the contest. As far as the format, this was more an aid to helping me keep track w/o a ton of work. If i can just cut/paste your answer to post 2, it helps you not to repeat guesses. I will let those slide as long as there has ben no editing and have updated the board accordingly. No personal offense to anyone who gets themselves DQ'd, but it was the guys in the past who would enter the contest and offer up an answer with ERA or Steals when that wasn't even a category. I know it is asking a lot, but just wanting people to slow down and take time to follow directions.

I have a great timed exercise on following directions that you can play with any group of people that my dad gave me. I tried it at work with a group of about a dozen managers and supervisors and only 1 person got it right. Talk about sad! This was our leadership I was dealing with here!!! Slow down and smell the roses.

On with the contest...

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
#####ANNOUNCEMENT#####

The good folks at FCB have offered to spice up the contest a bit and have kicked in a $50 ebay gift card! I am leaning towards the winner takes all approach, but I may come up with something that spreads the love some too. I'll post an update once I have thought about it some more, but thank you again to the staff of FCB for kicking in that extra goodie and lt.'s get some more predictions on the board!!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Bouncing this back up since baseball is fast approaching. Note that a $50 gift card was added to the pot.