Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Custom "Married with Children" Booklet.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Very clean looking cut/book. I think it's pretty spectacular.

Who's next James Bond?
Edit - if you had to stick to tv - The A-Team?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
awesome looking card.

Will it fit in a 187mm double booklet one touch? If so let me know. I will send you one

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
You do incredible work! Are these for just your personal collection or are you taking orders and making booklets for other people? I bet you would certainly make some $$ based on the quality of your work....just a thought

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Awesome item. The other day I YouTube searched "al Bundy fat lady" and wasted about an hour at work laughing my ass off like an idiot.
Lol,that's great.It's actually on at 5am so I catch almost 2 shows daily before work.

"How dare you say that to my face.I'd say it behind your back but my car only has half a tank of gas".-Al Bundy

Very clean looking cut/book. I think it's pretty spectacular.

Who's next James Bond?
Edit - if you had to stick to tv - The A-Team?

I believe only Dwight Shultz AKA Murdock has a certified autograph out there.As far as James bond I have to look into that but I'm sure the bond autos will be pricey.

awesome looking card.

Will it fit in a 187mm double booklet one touch? If so let me know. I will send you one
Thanks man.As far the size folded it's a bit shy of the 360 Pt One Touch case.I thank you either way for the kind gesture.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
lots of good ones to choose from

Who's the Boss
Saved by the Bell
Mork & Mindy
Charles in Charge
The Cosby Show
Night Court

Or do a Late Night Booklet, old school / new school - Carson/Letterman/Leno/Falon

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
You do incredible work! Are these for just your personal collection or are you taking orders and making booklets for other people? I bet you would certainly make some $$ based on the quality of your work....just a thought
Thank you very much.While I really enjoy building them as a hobby I have also had the honor of making them for others.I also respect other well established custom makers here and on other sites,so I don't advertise much more than showing off my personal work.I will consider projects if I am contacted privately as that's is anyone's prerogative.Most of what's in the custom bucket link has been done on commission.

-Steve

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Seriously well done. The pic fading from one side to the other with the placement of the autos is just great.

Thanks for sharing your work.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
"Peg, get me a beer!" Have not seen the show for a long time but it fit my juvenile humor perfectly. This card is amazing!! Would be interested to see the four cards that you used to make the booklet.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Thanks again guys.

"Peg, get me a beer!" Have not seen the show for a long time but it fit my juvenile humor perfectly. This card is amazing!! Would be interested to see the four cards that you used to make the booklet.

Here are the donor cards you wanted see.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
No Maam!

I actually have a Polk High 33 T-shirt I wear all the time.
That would be an awesome card to make!
If you ever made a Seinfeld Booklet I would be very interested in buying it for my wife, she is a ridiculously huge fan!

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
QUOTE=goldenegg1;2035226]No Maam!

I actually have a Polk High 33 T-shirt I wear all the time.
That would be an awesome card to make!
If you ever made a Seinfeld Booklet I would be very interested in buying it for my wife, she is a ridiculously huge fan![/QUOTE]

Thanks.To be honest just the autographs for this booklet ran $120 when all said and done.With that in mind I only build them for myself or on commission at the moment.Autographs for that booklet would be pricey.

Members online

Latest posts