Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Dead thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

westerngac

Aug 1, 2011
Reno, NV
back to try again, huh?

you do realize most people can do the math and figure out 50 cents with free shipping per card will cost them more than your previous 25 cents per card plus shipping deal, right?

even with the ebay-style s/h you were trying to charge before?

and, just a piece of advice, but lose the first-line intro, it's insulting. if you were able to sell most of these for 99 cents on ebay, you would be selling them for 99 cents on ebay.

piece of advice #2...when somebody takes the time to email you a list of 150+ cards you purport to have for sale, even going so far as agreeing to the exhorbitant s/h you were charging at the time in your attempt to pad the bottom-line, you don't then wait 4 days before emailing them back only to say that 20 or so of the best cards on the list are not available because you sold them elsewhere...

The Cardboard Fan

Apr 15, 2009
Orlando, FL
back to try again, huh?

you do realize most people can do the math and figure out 50 cents with free shipping per card will cost them more than your previous 25 cents per card plus shipping deal, right?

even with the ebay-style s/h you were trying to charge before?

and, just a piece of advice, but lose the first-line intro, it's insulting. if you were able to sell most of these for 99 cents on ebay, you would be selling them for 99 cents on ebay.

piece of advice #2...when somebody takes the time to email you a list of 150+ cards you purport to have for sale, even going so far as agreeing to the exhorbitant s/h you were charging at the time in your attempt to pad the bottom-line, you don't then wait 4 days before emailing them back only to say that 20 or so of the best cards on the list are not available because you sold them elsewhere...

While I appreciate your response let me correct a few mistakes in what you've wrote

I setup the pricing on my last deal that I ran through the 1st part of the new year to move a few larger lots which was designed to charge no more than what was it $7.45 in shipping regardless of the size of the lot so people that wanted 100+ card lots like you could do so in one place without paying shipping to multiple people to get what they wanted but also so I could ensure not to lose much myself. The lot you wanted for instance booked well over $400 and would have been yours for what was it around $50.

I sold a couple lots to happy collectors.

Since then I expired that deal - ergo why I ran it as a special

The pricing now is setup based on feedback from the people that wanted smaller lots of say 20 but did not want to pay the same shipping as people that wanted the larger lots.

Contrary to what you stated someone getting one of the aforementioned smaller lots will be able to do so cheaper than the other deal.

Then the next statement needs to be addressed. I did not say anything about selling on eBay I sell via various formats and I HAVE NOT had an issue selling a good bit of these cards at 99 cent as they all book $2-4 and some at $5. The thing that changed is I do not really have the time now to sell off 1 at a time like before. Not that it matters to anyone but since you want to drag someone through the mud I will tell you that I am now on a time crunch as I am trying to get some funds together to ensure my mother has enough money to move when her impending foreclosure finalizes.

Lastly, the fact that you basically attacked me should not make me want to do you any favors but you stated you sent me a list in my old thread which if you remember I did not get until after I PM'ed you stating I never received it.

Between my thread post and me finally getting your list sent to me unfortunately some of the cards sold in two other transactions I made. I to be honest do not have hobby time anymore I am selling off for various reasons such as the one listed above. I have what equates to a few hours of extra time a week to handle these hobby related things. I stayed up well after midnight one night to confirm each card on the list you sent me and then add up the pricing for you and you never even bothered to respond with as much as a no thanks but you say I am the insulting or rude one?

Either way if you have some want or need then feel free to PM me, I would even honor our original deal with what you want out of my current haves if that is what your after but otherwise I am not sure what your goal is as this is not a bad deal regardless of how you want to spin it.

Every 20 card lot is of relevant players and has a value of $40-$80 depending on what is picked out and I am charging $10 delivered

Members online

Latest posts