Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Maury Wills dead at 89

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Was really hoping that Topps would issue a certified auto of him as a Pirate.
You'd probably know better, but I don't think I have one (probably because none were made?). Lots of Dodger cards for sure. I know he got Expo card in Archives. Your best bet was probably the Archive buybacks, but I don't even recall seeing one of those.

BucCollector

Apr 25, 2012
You'd probably know better, but I don't think I have one (probably because none were made?). Lots of Dodger cards for sure. I know he got Expo card in Archives. Your best bet was probably the Archive buybacks, but I don't even recall seeing one of those.
Yeah, I've been looking at those for some time and haven't seen anything except Dodgers cards. Most of them are newer Turn Back the Clock and American Pie - type stuff.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I know his 67T is a Pirate and a high number. Thinking 68T is best bet. I think by 69 he was an Expo. Does he have a Topps card before 67? I know he was excluded for a while and 63 Fleer was his only card for a bit.

Members online

Latest posts