Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you guys buy into Boomos ref lot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
I believe that the people that are crying the most are the ones that have never joined a break with Boomo.

As an example of what he does, I picked up a PC card from Boomo for about $20 less than they are selling for on eBay (paid $70 and they go for $85-$90 and are hot right now). He threw in about $15-$20 EXTRA in Prizm refractor stars just because that is what he does. Talk to people that buy lots from him and you get no complaints. When someone brings up a minor issue in the room, he takes care of them ASAP.

Again, it seems to be people that have never dealt with him that are pissing and moaning the most. They listen to other people instead of finding out first hand.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
[MENTION=2558]boomo[/MENTION] is one of the best guys on here, both for buying or consignment. Realistic, negotiable, generous, and trustworthy.

Not sure what the negative posts speak of, but he's done right by me every time we've made a deal.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
[MENTION=2558]boomo[/MENTION] is one of the best guys on here, both for buying or consignment. Realistic, negotiable, generous, and trustworthy.

Not sure what the negative posts speak of, but he's done right by me every time we've made a deal.

Kids mad they can't open that many cards

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
I believe that the people that are crying the most are the ones that have never joined a break with Boomo.

As an example of what he does, I picked up a PC card from Boomo for about $20 less than they are selling for on eBay (paid $70 and they go for $85-$90 and are hot right now). He threw in about $15-$20 EXTRA in Prizm refractor stars just because that is what he does. Talk to people that buy lots from him and you get no complaints. When someone brings up a minor issue in the room, he takes care of them ASAP.

Again, it seems to be people that have never dealt with him that are pissing and moaning the most. They listen to other people instead of finding out first hand.

Thanks mant, maybe your voice of reason will help with some of this nonsense. You are as respected as they come. Still no word from the little girl.
Prob in rehab again.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Guys slamming boomo dont know him or how he conducts business period. The guy is a character some like it some dont but you cant deny he is as honest as they come.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Guys we are talking about Hamilton here. The guy is a flat out A-hole and should be banned from this site. Like I said in another thread, nothing but negative comments & trouble.

Members online

Latest posts