Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hello, my name is Will and I live in the Atlanta area. This is my first time using a sports card forum although I have been reading on the forums for a long time. I collect Atlanta Braves, Paul Goldschmidt, and Bryce Harper cards.
I visit the store any time I get enough money to go and really feel its one of the best out there.

Have you been to my store?

Mainah

May 28, 2013
Maine
My first post.
Started collecting mostly baseball when I was a young kid in the 90s. My collecting started tapering off, but I would still pick up a pack every once and a while at the local gas station. I stopped collecting when I went to college. I never picked up anything too special during that time. Recently got back into the hobby and made my first purchase in maybe 8 years. Picked up a couple blasters and got my first relic and autos, so that got me hooked back into the hobby quick. Stopped by the local thrift store and saw they had about 60 individual packages of cards on the shelf with about 120 cards in each package priced at $3 each. Talked to the manager and bought everything for $20. It was a good mix of stuff from the 90s to present, nothing rare, but about 1/4 of the cards are sleeved and most of the set is in great condition. That almost instantly doubled my collection size. I've been picking up a little bit here and there since and I'm enjoying it.
I'll collect most anything for my PC, but I might focus on past, present, & former Red Sox members/standouts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Hey guys, I've been collecting since the late 80s when I was a kid. Since 1998, I've focused my collection to almost exclusively Barry Bonds. I look forward to meeting and networking with other collectors on here. Feel free to check out my youtube channel (same user name). I make video showcases and updates of my collection regularly.

musialsuspect

Jun 1, 2013
Hi. Just joined. Cards fan, as you might expect from my handle. Been collecting off and on for years. Nowadays, I'm into autographs. Glad to be aboard.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hey guys, I've been collecting since the late 80s when I was a kid. Since 1998, I've focused my collection to almost exclusively Barry Bonds. I look forward to meeting and networking with other collectors on here. Feel free to check out my youtube channel (same user name). I make video showcases and updates of my collection regularly.

You have a new subscriber ! :p

stricklcp

Jun 15, 2013
ATL
I'm Chris and here's a little about me:
1. I'm from NC
2. I started collecting in the mid 80's....when cards weren't very special and were very plentiful
3. I batboy'd for my town's minor league team the Carolina Mudcats in 1992 - affiliated at that time with the Pittsburgh Pirates (yes, I met Barry Bonds; yes, he's a tool)
4. I collect on card autos of Hank Aaron and Griffey, Jr
5. I love nostalgia with Topps Archives
6. I live in Vegas but am moving to Atlanta soon

Glad to be here!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I'm Chris and here's a little about me:
1. I'm from NC
2. I started collecting in the mid 80's....when cards weren't very special and were very plentiful
3. I batboy'd for my town's minor league team the Carolina Mudcats in 1992 - affiliated at that time with the Pittsburgh Pirates (yes, I met Barry Bonds; yes, he's a tool)
4. I collect on card autos of Hank Aaron and Griffey, Jr
5. I love nostalgia with Topps Archives
6. I live in Vegas but am moving to Atlanta soon

Glad to be here!

I own a card shop in atlanta.

cubinthelou

Jun 21, 2013
St. Louis
I'm Fred. Just got back into collecting after taking a 20 year hiatus. Got back in because the Cubs finally have a good minor league system and a friend of mine got on his first card. I collect Cub's prospects, Anthony Rizzo, Kerry Wood, and Danny Winkler cards.

Main reason for joining here is to make contacts to help me find Danny Winkler cards. His only mainstream card (so far) is the 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospect #191 . I am looking for any of the #ed cards of his.

Turkball

Jun 20, 2013
Howdy. Im Turk and just got back in to collecting after about 15 years off. Primarily into set building, but also collect Astros.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Hi all I am new here!!! I am a huge St. Louis Cardinals fan and super collect Matt Holliday. I am always looking for any of his cards. If you have any just let me know thanks.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Hi all I am new here!!! I am a huge St. Louis Cardinals fan and super collect Matt Holliday. I am always looking for any of his cards. If you have any just let me know thanks.

Welcome to FCB, I may have a few hollidays, not sure though

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

52toppsjon

Jun 27, 2013
Albany NY
Hello, I just signed up after lurking the forum for a while. Looks like a nice group of people here.

The Bash Brothers were like gods to the youth of the late 80's, so I've been an A's fan ever since. I have a large collection of Mcgwire cards and memorabilia including a signed Bash Brothers poster with both signatures. A game used/worn/autographed McGwire batting glove just to name a few cool things.

For the last 16 years my collection has been focused on the 1952 and 1953 Topps sets. The 1952 set is mostly finished, minus most of the high numbers and Mantle. The 1953 set is missing Mays and about 25 other cards.

This hobby has been a lot of fun for me through the years. It is my greatest hope that generations after me will enjoy it as much.

See you in the forums.
Jon

Members online

Latest posts