Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
Hey everyone

I just came across this board a few weeks ago and have been lurking since then.

I am a Jim Rice and Luis Tiant player collector and I am working on a 2004 Fleer Greats of the Game master set (minus some of the insane cuts :benson: )

Dave

Mac

Aug 22, 2010
Hi my name is Trey and I love playing/collecting cards. My favorite sets are Allen & Ginter and 2010 Topps National Chicle (Autos).

As by playing I mean playing sports. Mainly baseball

RandomH

Greg Layton said:
Hi, my name is Greg and I've been lurking for a couple of weeks. I'm mainly a Darren Daulton player collector and hope to use this forum to track down some of his rarer cards. I'm up to roughly 350/520, or 67%. Here's a link to what I have so far, I'm going to put together a proper wantlist this weekend.

http://picasaweb.google.com/greg.layton ... ollection#

Thanks
Glad to have you here Greg! Darren is a fantastic TTM signer.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Greg Layton said:
Hi, my name is Greg and I've been lurking for a couple of weeks. I'm mainly a Darren Daulton player collector and hope to use this forum to track down some of his rarer cards. I'm up to roughly 350/520, or 67%. Here's a link to what I have so far, I'm going to put together a proper wantlist this weekend.

http://picasaweb.google.com/greg.layton ... ollection#

Thanks

Ah, Mr. 11:11.

I have a substantial Daulton collection that I'd be happy to try to help you with. Most of my stuff is from the 80s-90s, not too much new stuff... and I just sold off an Elite /10000 the other day, but I'll look at your list. Good luck!

CardboardNation

Aug 21, 2010
Hey FCB,

I just picked up card collecting again, going on about a month now. This forum seems like a great one with a lot of good people. I'm a Braves collector and have my own blog up. Check out links to my blog and bucket collection on the links below. I'm working on a want list right now, so hopefully we can work out some trade/sales.

edhou1

Sep 1, 2010
Edgewater, NJ
Hey everybody! New here but 15 year veteran of the hobby. Hoboken NJ resident. Collect all sports but especially SF 49ers and Giants. Big Dream Theater fan! Also a member of Blowout and prior active member on Beckett. Edward

benner73

Aug 27, 2010
Houston
Just joined recently. I'm a lonely Astros fan but I collect all sorts of players. You can visit my blog to see what all I have gotten in lately.

Pedroia1515

Sep 2, 2010
Finally joined the site! Been a longtime viewer and figured it was time. Seems like a great community here and I'm looking forward to being a part of it!

Jake

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
MY first post here...just joined today. I have gotten back into the hobby after a 10 year break. I collect Ryan Braun of the Milwaukee Brewers....so far my collection is at 424 different Brauns! Hope that I can aquire a few more thru trades on this site. I have been actively trading on Beckett.com for several months with perfect feedback. I trade there under the same name if you want to check me out.

Later,

-al

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
Greetings all! First time post as wellas being the first day finding the site. My name Peter and I've been a Beckett member for the last dozen years or so, most actively in the last 2 years.
I collect way too many different things but the major items would be Will Clark, Mark Grace and Tim Lincecum cards. Also working on the 2010 Allen & Ginter mini NNO set which is my current focus. I have also just started the 2010 Topps 206 Cycle back mini set but that's something to keep me from getting bored with the NNO set.
Still trying to figure everything out here but hope the site works better that Beckett's :)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
petesahuttt said:
Greetings all! First time post as wellas being the first day finding the site. My name Peter and I've been a Beckett member for the last dozen years or so, most actively in the last 2 years.
I collect way too many different things but the major items would be Will Clark, Mark Grace and Tim Lincecum cards. Also working on the 2010 Allen & Ginter mini NNO set which is my current focus. I have also just started the 2010 Topps 206 Cycle back mini set but that's something to keep me from getting bored with the NNO set.
Still trying to figure everything out here but hope the site works better that Beckett's :)

[youtube:2ho4ivf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04[/youtube:2ho4ivf4]

welcome

Members online

Latest posts