Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Double Super mailday! + Superfractor design poll

What years Superfractor design do you like the best?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Not very often I get 2 Superfractors in on the same day! Neither of these guys are top prospects, but I enjoyed watching them play here in Springfield, and the price was right. Here they are:
norricksuper.jpgkuliksuperfractor.jpg

After looking at those and Superfractors from other years I was curious as to which design everyone prefered. Let me know. I don't own a 2005 or 2010 yet, so I have no examples to give. But, here are examples of 2007 and 2008:
descalso.jpgnikosuper.jpg

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
This year, at least until I find another one!

2007BOWMANsuperM.jpg

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
06 and 07 design is awesome! i absolutely hate the 09 design though

Yeah, the 2009 is really blah in hand. Aesthetically I'd rather almost any refractor variant over it.

piggy1918

Jul 31, 2009
Nice mail! And I chose 2008, which ironically is my least favorite design for the base autos. I think 08 had a nice gold sheen to them that the others lacked. All IMO of course. Congrats on the super mailday!

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
piggy1918 said:
Nice mail! And I chose 2008, which ironically is my least favorite design for the base autos. I think 08 had a nice gold sheen to them that the others lacked. All IMO of course. Congrats on the super mailday!

I agree the 2008's seem to be the most "superfractory", but I'm not sure I've ever seen a 2005 in person.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
06 and 07 design is awesome! i absolutely hate the 09 design though

I couldn't agree more.I absolutely can not stand the white and black bordered Superfractors!They look so generic like the NFL and NBA ones, some of which look like base cards.All the ones from '05 to '08 really stand out, and some ******* decided to make them with black and white borders in '09 and continued that nonsense to this year.I hate the new ones so much I decided I'm not even going after any I may have wanted.Probably only a matter of time before Topps starts using sticker autographs in Bowman Chrome.I just cringe at the thought of white/black bordered Superfractors with sticker autographs like the NFL and NBA ones they use.

Members online

Latest posts