Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay and PWE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
If you don't want them machine sorted you'll have to pay the nonmachinable surcharge of 22 cents, also. You might catch somebody nice that sneaks them through if you just write that on there, but I wouldn't count on it.

I don't think the PO knows what the hell they are doing. I was told I'd have to mail my stuff in a bubble mailer in order for it not to be machine sorted by the head honcho here locally. In any case, I would not trust writing non-machinable on it and wishing for the best. Something tells me they really don't care. Besides, I've gotten several cards in the mail with that written or stamped and you can tell, sometimes very much so, it went through the sorter.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I don't think the PO knows what the hell they are doing. I was told I'd have to mail my stuff in a bubble mailer in order for it not to be machine sorted by the head honcho here locally. In any case, I would not trust writing non-machinable on it and wishing for the best. Something tells me they really don't care. Besides, I've gotten several cards in the mail with that written or stamped and you can tell, sometimes very much so, it went through the sorter.

It's not that we "don't care" it's that the card you mail out get put with all the other thousands of letters in a hamper and dumped on the conveyor belt to be sorted. It's like a needle in a haystack. Also I believe having something be non-machinable is an extra charge.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
One was, one wasnt

A normal card has s better shot at surviving in a cardsaver. A gu should never be put in one even if it's for personal collection storage. The person that shipped one to you like that should know better...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
It's not that we "don't care" it's that the card you mail out get put with all the other thousands of letters in a hamper and dumped on the conveyor belt to be sorted. It's like a needle in a haystack. Also I believe having something be non-machinable is an extra charge.

I thought it might be extra but was told that was wrong. The post office is always a mad house. For me it's just easier to bubble mail it.

And you may care about my mail. But I guarantee you not everyone else does.

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
I thought it might be extra but was told that was wrong. The post office is always a mad house. For me it's just easier to bubble mail it.

And you may care about my mail. But I guarantee you not everyone else does.

True, but I guarantee you that more do than don't.

Members online

Latest posts