Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay-related question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
I have a monthly seller limit of $6000. Does anyone know if I can still sell an item for say $20000 as long as I only withdraw $6000 of the profit? I don't feel like calling eBay so I figured I'd ask the question here.

mhcook

Feb 22, 2011
I have a monthly seller limit of $6000. Does anyone know if I can still sell an item for say $20000 as long as I only withdraw $6000 of the profit? I don't feel like calling eBay so I figured I'd ask the question here.
They should not let you list more than $6000 in fixed priced listings. I don't know how they handle auctions going over the seller limit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I hit mine a couple of years ago using a 500 listing free promo. I just called customer service and said I was trying list more and had sold in the past. They looked at my feedback asked average price of listed items and increased mine all in about 5 min.

Essentially once you hit the list number of items amount or listed price amount, you cannot list anything else. So you will have to reach out to get the $ amount raised

Members online

Latest posts