Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay vs. Checkoutmycards.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eliteco3

Jan 9, 2014
How does everyone feel about each site. I have a bunch of cards I need to move and am unsure of which site to use. I like how checkoutmycards has less fees and I save on shipping as well. Ebay is also a nice tool to sell with. How does everyone feel about each. I may send a few thousands cards out to Comc today

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
eBay is still king for high dollar immediate sales but COMC is very good for low-end sales.

Fees are comparable. You pay a 20% cash out few with COMC.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I typically view it as $10 and up goes to Ebay, under $10 goes to COMC. I have stacks of GU and Autos that might get $1-4 on Ebay, that will get the same and maybe more on COMC. That plus the convenience of never having to print labels and package up cards for lower end stuff makes it a slam dunk for me.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
I typically view it as $10 and up goes to Ebay, under $10 goes to COMC. I have stacks of GU and Autos that might get $1-4 on Ebay, that will get the same and maybe more on COMC. That plus the convenience of never having to print labels and package up cards for lower end stuff makes it a slam dunk for me.

Couldn't agree more.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
How does everyone feel about each site. I have a bunch of cards I need to move and am unsure of which site to use. I like how checkoutmycards has less fees and I save on shipping as well. Ebay is also a nice tool to sell with. How does everyone feel about each. I may send a few thousands cards out to Comc today

Many of the cards on COMC now have 5 or more copies, which facilitates a "race to the bottom" to see which seller can be the cheapest. You may have a hard time selling if you send in cards that already have a lot of copies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
100+ batches of cards should go to COMC.

And as said, $10+ cards go to feeBay, under $10 go to COMC.

Good luck!

Members online

Latest posts