Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Expired Babe Ruth cut auto redemption

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Isn't there usually a No Purchase Necessary or 2nd Chance drawing on packs where you send in a 3x5 card with your name & address for a chance to win one of the insert cards? Is it possible that redemption cards that were never claimed go to people who fill out the NPN or 2nd chance drawing after the expiration date ?

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Isn't there usually a No Purchase Necessary or 2nd Chance drawing on packs where you send in a 3x5 card with your name & address for a chance to win one of the insert cards? Is it possible that redemption cards that were never claimed go to people who fill out the NPN or 2nd chance drawing after the expiration date ?

That's a good question. When I was a kid I was often tempted to mail that stuff in but I wasn't sure what I could win, the odds of winning and, most of all, I'd never talked to someone who actually won something. I would be down for sending in a 3x5 for a Ruth cut auto card which I'm sure Topps made. :rolleyes:

Members online