Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Favorite Baseball Memory....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CFD1415

Jun 7, 2013
Mocksville, NC
2011 World Series Would Be My Greatest. Coming A Close Second Was My First Game In The New Busch Stadium. Being From NC I Dont Have A Ton Of Opportunity To Go To Games

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'll always remember the first Blue Jays game I went to. I moved to Toronto in the fall of 1998 to attend university, and one of the first things I did was go to a Jays game. I got there when the gates opened so I could roam around the park, watch BP, etc.

Being September there were a lot of call-ups that I didn't recognize. I noticed two guys standing at the third base wall signing, so I brought a ball to get signed. I made my way down the aisle and decided to go to the guy on the left first. It was Kevin Brown, a catcher who barely had a cup of coffee in the bigs. As I turned to get the other player's autograph both guys left to go back to the dugout. I caught the name on the other guy's jersey as he walked away: "Halladay".

Members online

Latest posts