Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - October 25th, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
I have to be honest, I don't think I watched more than 6 minutes combined of football this weekend....But sitting in an ICU waiting room doesn't lend much time to do anything.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
About the same, he just wants to go home and be with mamaw and my aunt.....He told the doc to stop with the medicines that he was ready to go.

I am at complete peace with it because I know where he is going and he is ready to be there....He's lived a great 90 years and is one of the best men that I have ever or will ever know.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
cwells46 said:
About the same, he just wants to go home and be with mamaw and my aunt.....He told the doc to stop with the medicines that he was ready to go.

I am at complete peace with it because I know where he is going and he is ready to be there....He's lived a great 90 years and is one of the best men that I have ever or will ever know.

Very sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
cwells46 said:

It's still hard to deal with, but it's much easier when loved ones pass away slowly. That way you can spend time with them, as opposed to a quick death where you may not get to say goodbye to them.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Site crapped on all the members like Rivers crapped on all of San Diego last night. I'd be embarrassed but I apologized before the game even started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts