Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend - Sat/Sun - April 10/11, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
bumped the wrong one lol

Magnet, that sinorice moss shield thing i tried to get for you for your SS. ITs a guy on SCF. He won it for $26 with 2 other cards in the lot (2 manningham auto's) and he wont let it go for less than 75. I tried to offer 30 for it he said no way. LOL

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
Thanks to sffanmike25's generosity and an ebay seller whose name I don't remember, I scored one each of the Donald Brown and Darrius Heyward-Bey silver autos. No sooner did I have them scanned into my bucket. An auction with the other auto for each player popped up.

134Bey199.jpg
152Brown199.jpg

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Ryo1549 said:
bumped the wrong one lol

Magnet, that sinorice moss shield thing i tried to get for you for your SS. ITs a guy on SCF. He won it for $26 with 2 other cards in the lot (2 manningham auto's) and he wont let it go for less than 75. I tried to offer 30 for it he said no way. LOL

$75?! Yeah right. What he means is that he knows you want them and wants to price gouge you. What a *********.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
sffanmike25 said:
Groat said:
Somebody ended up hitting the $75 BIN on that Portis shout out.

Ouch. :x

Spent 50 on the Briggs I own. But defense hardly draws a dime these days.

I wouldn't have spent that much on it. The obvious mistake (which was then corrected) in the inscription would have bothered me to no end. Also, as far as I know two have now been sold. That means there should be three more out there, hopefully not screwed up like this last one. :D

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
PhillyPuckNut said:
Thanks guys :)

Sent an e-mail to UD about the redemption autos so if those weren't returned, the set total drops by 25. COMC is really helping with the blues too.

They couldn't help you on the phone? Hopefully they get back to you. I'd try them on Facebook as well, they're usually pretty good at getting back to people who ask them questions on their facebook page.