Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 14, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 06, 2021 * 20 posts * 392 views
BBCgalaxee said: The 1991 National is probably the craziest show ever held with about 94,000 in attendance. I ask you all if you think this year's will surpass that because of several reasons: ... Read more >>
July 11, 2021 * 9 posts * 194 views
DeliciousBacon said: Even before Covid, I barely got to any shows; I work Saturdays, and my wife and I both had Sundays off, so we always spent the day together. She has a new job and works Sundays ... Read more >>
July 11, 2021 * 11 posts * 194 views
sjm76 said: In the last couple of months but especially in the past month or so, it seems like a lot of card prices have plummeted or are just holding low in general across the 4 major sports ... Read more >>
July 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 98 views
mrmopar said: Is that owned by a guy by the name of Marshall something? The lawyer, I believe, that lives in Denver area. I know he had a 10 Mantle. Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 8 posts * 172 views
EtherealSOC said: Hi all, I have a proposition for someone who still lists cards on COMC: I have $60 remaining in store credit. Since it will take me who knows how long to get my cards if I use ... Read more >>
July 08, 2021 * 5 posts * 339 views
mrmopar said: This is one of my latest issues. Not calling it lost yet, but WTF?! No update since 7/3. Add that to a standard tracking envelope that was "delivered" 6/23 while my mail was on ... Read more >>
July 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 65 views
Jaypers said: Today, this thread will be used not just for Minor League updates, but for the Futures Game as well. Today's notables include: Zack Thompson vs. Hunter Greene* Joey Wentz* Thomas ... Read more >>
July 12, 2021 * 37 posts * 628 views
delsant2 said: Had a late day working on my cars yesterday out in the sun, so unfortunately I missed posting yesterday. Might have some more late days coming up as well :( Anyway, on to 2005. ... Read more >>
July 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 106 views
mouschi said: I've been wanting to do this for YEARS! Several months ago, a buddy of mine picked up a couple baseballs from Carlos, one of Jose's closest friends (a friend of mine as well). ... Read more >>
July 08, 2021 * 26 posts * 471 views
Dilferules said: Another pile today, did an early month binge so I'll have a lot over the next several days. [image] 1997 Totally Certified Blue Canseco 1445/1999...still missing the McGwire. I ... Read more >>

Continue reading...