Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fernando Tatis mania

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
I'm seeing his base, non-autographed 2016 Bowman Chrome PSA 10 issues sell for over $700. Wish I had invested but didn't his cards and autographed cards start out valued pretty high?

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
but the Ranger players were upset with him.....because he hit a 3-0 pitch for a Grand Slam.....what unwritten rule is that? Most players are swinging for the fench if the next pitch is right. Best regards, David

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
but the Ranger players were upset with him.....because he hit a 3-0 pitch for a Grand Slam.....what unwritten rule is that? Most players are swinging for the fench if the next pitch is right. Best regards, David

I’m a Rangers fan and that is ridiculous. If his own manager is upset because he missed a sign, that is fine, but the Rangers need to shut up and throw better pitches. Most unwritten rules are ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
I bought his 2019 Topps big league rookie a few days ago for $8. Isn't that supposed to be a SP and his first card as a pro? I know his flagship Topps card gets all the love, but I prefer this one.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I missed all of his 2016 1st Bowman cards and didn't go in on him until 2019, after he was injured and only focused on his RC items. During this frenzy, I've sold some pieces and added a few that I thought were good values at the time.

Tatis Gold Auto.JPGTatis Collection - 2.JPGTatis Collection - 3.JPGTatis Collection - 4.JPGTatis Collection - 5.JPGTatis Collection - 6.JPGTatis Collection - 7.JPGTatis 2019 Topps 3D RC.JPGTatis Complete Set Refractor.JPGTatis Stadium Club Chrome Refractor.JPG

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There is an unwritten rule about running up the score, but the only times I've heard people squawk about it is when you're up by at least a dozen. A seven run lead isn't unlosable, even in the 8th inning.

Anyway, yeah, Tatis appears to be the real deal, and he will be a very exciting player to watch. Pricing is what happens when hype and performance meet. I pulled an auto from a Topps Holiday box last winter. Sold it for $100, wish I'd kept it. And I still need his Action card for my 2019 Heritage set, not sure if I should bite the bullet to get it now or wait about a decade.

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
I've been watching almost all the Padres games on TV. He is truly amazing. Didn't like the way Tingler pointed out in the post game interview that he ignored the sign to take the 3-0 pitch. You should keep that info in the clubhouse. FYI back in 2007 the Rangers put up 30 runs against the O's.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
What set is that 60-70s football “Glossy” style card from?

One of the “Thursday Throwback” releases?

Yes, yes it is. Different versions of TBT seem to be affordable for unique cards of Tatis.

Members online

Latest posts