Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Frank Thomas collectors thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawaiianLance

Aug 7, 2008
vitalejd said:
Hello all,

Another Frank Thomas collector has joined FCB. How is everyone?

Hey JV!

Sorry, I just now noticed your post!

<hand out to shake> {:)

Welcome and I hope you have a chance to share some of your collection with us. <nod>

Additionally, I would love to hear some of your 'war stories' about collectibles you've found and or battled for and lost. Ditto your trade stories, which I know you do quite a bit of on the other sites.

Lance ;-D

vitalejd

Nov 17, 2009
Texas
Thank you, sir. Glad to be here with fellow Thomas collectors!!

HawaiianLance said:
vitalejd said:
Hello all,

Hey JV!

Sorry, I just now noticed your post!

<hand out to shake> {:)

Welcome and I hope you have a chance to share some of your collection with us. <nod>

Additionally, I would love to hear some of your 'war stories' about collectibles you've found and or battled for and lost. Ditto your trade stories, which I know you do quite a bit of on the other sites.

Lance ;-D

vitalejd

Nov 17, 2009
Texas
SouthSideSluggers said:
Welcome to the site Vitaly...another Big Hurt Collector to battle against....

A friendly battle, of course!

Also, I was finally able to find AND obtain the 93 upper deck gold hologram thomas cards today. These issues were rather difficult to find for me.

randyherth

Sep 10, 2008
John's Creek, GA
vitalejd said:
SouthSideSluggers said:
Welcome to the site Vitaly...another Big Hurt Collector to battle against....

A friendly battle, of course!

Also, I was finally able to find AND obtain the 93 upper deck gold hologram thomas cards today. These issues were rather difficult to find for me.

Welcome aboard, and congrats on finding the gold hologram....I can't seem to find those in any of my searches....

rikakris

Sep 5, 2009
Welcome to the post! Just looked at your Thomas page. Very nice. Good looking, well organized - I give it two thumbs up!
:D

vitalejd said:
Hello all,

ckhand8

Nov 25, 2008
Cobra29svt said:
rikakris said:
Anybody here eBay ID ice3511 (or know who it is)? Sure is buying a lot of Thomas items lately.

Yes, he has bought from me on eBay several times. Seems like a good guy.

He is from CT. He buys for a good month or two and then takes a few months off. Then will start up again. Good Guy. Has the Start to a great collection.

Members online

Latest posts